Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Todays 1.7

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rickc, Mar 30, 2009.

1. #1 rickc, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and it tastes great:]

2. yummm looks tasty. What strain is that?

3. honestly im trying to figure that out myself. My guy didnt know either, just good bud:] haha

4. very nice! :smoking:

5. Smoked with my boy today and this stuff is incredible.
    the high was atleast 4 hours.

6. 4 hours?? i highly doubt that....cmon were talking about weed here

7. dude you can be high for 4 hours off bud ya know.
    and this was the first time i smoked in a week so i got a good t break in. from 3 to almost 7 i was so lazy and stoned

8. Or maybe it just seemed that way. :D

9. haha possibly but i know the first 1-2 hours the high was pumpin hard. then it went to the cool down where i just got relaxed and lazy

10. i agree, i was baked for about as long and i had been smoking everyday that week.

its not impossible.

11. Hell yeah looks pretty bomb man nice pickup

12. nice pickup op how much? looks like some nice kush

13. hahaa i looked at that, and went " thats looks like what i've gotten bofore, and then i go back up and i see that your from oregon, so it might be true, i live in portland.

14. around where i live most the time they weigh it 1.7
    got it for 20

15. it could be! haha i live in clackamas,:smoking: