Today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dimslug, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Today was stressful, but educating at the same time. I felt a lot of angry feelings, which ended up opening a view to another mindset. I learned a bit and changed some things. But at the end of the day, I was just overwhelmed with headaches and irritation. So, guess what I did? I bet you seriously, cannot guess.

I'm high as shit now anyways, and when I look back on a frustrating day, things become so meaningless, and so simple. It's so absolutely relieving and happy finally smoking after a long, bitch of a day.

So, good day (or night) to all of you. I hope whoever's reading is making the best of themselves, and living a full, happy lifestyle. :smoke:

2. Yea i had a good day at cc too lol

3. That could not possibly have been any vaguer a post

but I'm glad you're feeling good now haha. I'm on a bit of a t-break currently because school just started up again and my tolerance got waaaaaaaaaay too high over the summer. I'm gonna start smoking primarily at night AFTER getting all my shit done, as opposed to getting stoned as fuck, attempting to do work, then retaining little to none of the stuff I just did.

Also my roommate goes home on weekends so you guys might be seeing a hooker thread from me in the near future hahaha :smoke: