Today what happend with my Wfriend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lavions, Mar 17, 2012.

1. English is my only language and i didnt have a problem reading. Obviously he's foreign so give him a fuckin break. Slow down and read it even though its not on a collegiate level for some of you guys with your over inflated egos.

2. Come on guys it wasn't that bad, imagine trying to compose a good story in a foreign language, quite difficult without years of academic study + practical experience speaking/writing the language.

I didn't have a problem reading it, just took me a little longer than normal.:D

3. [quote name='"MIjbr90190"']English is my only language and i didnt have a problem reading. Obviously he's foreign so give him a fuckin break. Slow down and read it even though its not on a collegiate level for some of you guys with your over inflated egos.[/quote]

I agree with this lol. I thought his english was very good and it wasn't difficult to read at all, good thing that one guy translated it for all the morons lol.

4. Just givin you a hard time man. I can't really justify the actions of a bunch of Americans I don't know, but sorry they were dicks :smoke:

5. I need to blaze to rid myself of the headache I got from reading half that post. Wth man!