Today what happend with my Wfriend.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lavions, Mar 17, 2012.

1. dude I dont think ive ever laughed so hard at a thread
    are you french?

2. Dobrý příběh brácho

3. Maybe the dubstep had more to do with him puking than the alchohol?

4. I think... I think I love you.

5. man.

say things. many many sentences.

6. #26 Dylanzs, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    [quote name='"grasscitybadass"']
    Congratulations, you decided to be a follower and not a leader and jump on the band wagon and hate on America! You know nothing, you are just making your self look like an ignorant fool except to all the other ignorant fools on here who hate America, idiot.[/quote]

I lived in the states traveling around selling products for my company for 7 years I think I know a little, nothing wrong with the land, but the people were ignorant rude racist fucks, and don't even get me started on your government. I only met a handful of good people in my time there.

P.S name calling is not aloud here, not cool man.

7. That's because we fucking hate salesmen :p

This is Amurrica!

8. I thought you made a good attempt on explaining your story in English, even if it's mad broken I decoded it.

Funny you told us all of that to just ask why he puked. It was probably the alcohol dubstep combination. That's my guess.

9. Your bad at writing.

10. hE DUN CAST A SPEL ON US. BILLY GET ME SHOTGUN !

11. I think it is awesome that you are multilingual. Don't let anyone making asshole comments stop you from posting. They are just jealous that they can't speak multiple languages too.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iypYiZbtebc]wat - YouTube[/ame]

13. "My friend didnt eat anything" Lol Wtf why would you randomly say that? Im blitzed so idk it doesent make sense to me :smoke: Also it took me so long to read it with the weird grammer lol

14. Because his friend threw up afterwards. Many people throw up if they drink heavily and have no food in their stomachs. Don't worry bro, it makes sense lol

And OP, yeah that would be my guess as to why he threw up

15. Everyone calm down. Some people are proud to be A-merkin.

Attached Files:

16. First off... ¿what?:confused:

Secondly, I don't know about your friend. Did he eat before the party, or did he just get too drunk and lose his shit?

17. [quote name='"Fëanor"']That's because we fucking hate salesmen :p

This is Amurrica![/quote]

Except i was selling a new type of car paint primer to big head company's, not doormats to housewives.

18. Hahaha man this was funny to read. Its like a huge build up of a stoy that reminded me of high school, with the shitty dealers and taking buses. All building up to that huge important question:

Do you think he puked because he puked beause he did/n't eat?

And the whole way its written, I could tell english wasnt your first language because of the translation, just made it even funnier, picturing you somewhere in Europe gettin drunk and high and trying to avoid the fuckin gypsies lol. English isnt my first language either but I was young when I learned it, its all good, I understood your story fine. it actually made it funnier, like how your dealer sorried you.

And to answer your question, your friend cant handle his alcohol and, if he didnt eat anything, he would probably be drunker than if he did. He was probably trying to fight off the puke for awhile, but that dubstep just brought him over the edge. At least he got it out the window tho. I hate seeing or smelling puke, shits fuckin gross. I havent puked in years but its something you never forget.

19. Dont have to be ignorant to dislike america man. I guess you are one of those who believes that america is run by great people... I dont hate all americans but i definately hate those in power, and the whole "Im american so im the shit." thing---not to say all americans are like that

20. Ok first, this was awesome. I understood it completely and read it in Strong Bad's voice throughout. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome!!!

Second, I thought you said you smoked a 1g croissant. That would've been more entertaining.