Today...we got a dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Phro, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Let me start off by saying that I moved to Humbolt County 9 months ago and since then have been getting weed from hobos in the plaza. I thought that was pretty standard,especially after reading about how easy it is. And it is very, very easy once you work up the guts to approach random run down men every week if you want to smoke.

But today, boyfriend was sick of it. He called someone he used to work with who ended up telling him she felt so bad that we had been going to the bums. She said to come to her, she had the hook up with a great dealer. We decided to see what $50 could get us. That's pretty big spending for us. $20 usually lasts us 3-4 days when we get it from bums and smoke very moderately.

Here's what he brought home:
    [​IMG]

Now, you have to understand that for $50, I was expecting maaaybe 1/6th of that amount. I have no idea what it weighs, but it far exceeded my expectations. I've died and gone to heaven. :smoke:

2. I've never seen a chick with so much weed

3. is it hard getting weed where you're from?

Those buds don't look all that great, but update us on how it smokes though :)

4. It wasn't necessarily hard to get weed where I used to live, but it's far easier/convenient/cheaper/better up here.

Also, we knowingly bought the lesser quality stuff because, between the two of us on a shared student budget, more/cheaper lasts longer and that's totally worth it. So far I am more than pleased with the quality.:smoking:

If we can scrap together a bit more cash as we finish this stuff off, I plan to get more of this to make some ridiculous edibles and some higher quality stuff for smoking.

5. enjoy it! i would be more than happy to get that amount of bud for 50 bones, whether it is dank or not!

6. Those look like some good quality mids... very good deal I'd say. Probably at least an ounce?

7. haha sick, i'd say that's at least an ounce, probably closer to one and a half

8. that's a crazy good deal enjoy that shit:smoke:

9. Your boyfriends lucky

10. Today... we got aids

nah, but seriously though you guys got hooked up fat. Enjoy.

11. That looks like atleast 2 ounces assuming that bag is a gallon bag. Doesn't look like dank but for 50 bucks you really can't lose.

12. That is awsome man that is at least a half maybe a zipa great pick up. Also im jealous of where you live I miss Cali I miss the Cabin in shaver.... I miss Cali.

13. That's crazy! Great deal, thats atleast a zone or two, enjoy yo.:smoke:

14. humboldt....the happiest place on earth

15. Damnnn!!!! Only 50 bucks for that?!

16. wowwwww, 50 bucks would only get me about 6-7 grams of mids, you got hooked up.

17. Wow, nice buy.

18. Lol at the people who are saying thats a 1/2 OZ...

19. its hard to tell at glance, i didnt realize it was a freezer bag. IVe had halfs that look like that in a zip lock but its a freezer so ya ur right.

20. Blunts n D mornin! :smoking: