today was totally random

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by negligent, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok, so today i didnt do shit all day, then around 5ish my friend called me n told me one of our friends has methadone pills for sale, so i copped 3 of em for 5 bucks a peice, 10mg ones then came home n ate n hopped on the comp... so i started talkin to this fine black chic i know from jersey whose brothers are one of my out of state coke connects and somehow we got on the subject of how big my dick is haha, so i sent her a picture n she said \"wow.... its huge\" hahahaha, which is the typical response i get when girls see my dick, so i decided to send it to this other girl that lives about 15 minutes away from my house n got the same response only this time i said \"yea i know... u wanna gimme a blowjob?\" and much to my suprise she said \"fuckin right i do\"

haha, so after she said that i asked her if she wanted to let me borrow 20 bucks to n she said she would, so i hopped in the car, got my dick sucked n got my 20 bucks, dropped her off n came home

like whoa

2. Sounds like a damn good day to me neg.

3. Haha your a typical hooker.

4. Fuck yeah today was badass for me too. Already on my second pack of kool XL\'s and got a 1/10 of really good crippy. The shit creeps up on you!, and you get zoned out. Anyway a week away from spring break and then its time to party!!! :hello:

5. How bigs your dick? j/w

6. A day in the life...

7. Dude who isn\'t wondering? :rolleyes:

8. :)

mmm the smell of good dopamine

9. not me,mothafucka.:p

10. big dicks unite! (not literally tho)

11. ^^^^ hahahahahahahahahaha

my dick is 9 inches long and i dunno how fat, fat enough that i can just touch my pointer and thumb together around it, n i got decently large hands

haha heres my AIM profile jus for further laughs

JaNe E06: hahaha that will be funny like something on jerry springer
    JaNe E06: you gunna live in a trailer next?
    Fbmrider666: haha i hope u dont think ur hurting my feelings, cuz for one ur ugly and i used u to get money and bud/ 2 ur pussy stinks, 3 your a crazy bitch, and 4.... ur just you
    JaNe E06: thats ok cuz i got the man i want to be with and youre a drugie with an enormous dick

me on my aol sn

Stil6ridn6clean6: its not as trimmed up as it usually is in that picture
    Stil6ridn6clean6: Instant Images
    Stil6ridn6clean6: enjoy
    Sexy 11111 973: wow its huge
    Stil6ridn6clean6: haha are you bein serious?
    Sexy 23432 973: hell yes
    Stil6ridn6clean6: hahaha i love it
    Sexy 23432 973: i do 2
    Stil6ridn6clean6: hahaha i bet
    Sexy queen 973: im serious

haha, needless to say though i\'m yet to meet a chic who can deepthroat that shit, or take it all the way in the puss without pokin the guts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.