Today was the first day I worked in two years...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Dec 23, 2016.

1. So its come to the point where I needed to get a job and I managed to get one from an agency. Today was my first day at a foam factory and holy fuck not only did I find out how lazy I have gotten but I also thought it would never be time to go home, I never realized how long 8 hours were until I actually had to work after all this time. I'm honestly dreading going in tomorrow even though its Friday and I cant picture myself working from Monday-Friday in a row. Well I had fun these last two years gonna have to suck it up and take it one day at a time I guess. Gonna cry myself to sleep now.

• Like Like x 5
  2. it sucks but the more you work and get into it the faster it goes. I noticed your name was Cplus - maybe you could go to school for computer science and land a career instead of a job you hate. That wont be easy either but at least it will be rewarding and something you may already have a background and interest in. You will adjust don't stress out and get good sleep. Eat super healthy and take care of yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Without a game plan .. you're gonna be working for nothing. You're gonna be working just to stay alive, practically. . and who the fuck wants to stay alive when there's nothing to live for?

9-5 work is all about that extra money, but of course.. there's no use in having extra money if you have no time to live and enjoy yourself.

Which is why you have to make use of this extra money in order to facilitate an escape plan.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dude, it's really not that bad. Adopting a healthy outlook on working is a key to success.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It will get better. :unsure:

The ass chafing caused by having to drag it out of bed in the morning will soon be cushioned by money in your wallet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Look at the plus side, more money to do what you want and more money for greens. :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  7. When you get your paycheck it will be a little better.

I work from my home and I'm going to be finishing school soon, it's gonna be fucking intimidating going back to a 9-5 when I graduate. But that check tho.

8. It's a good motivation for the short term .. but in the long term, you're just asking for addiction. You'll be smoking yourself to sleep, going to work .. coming home.. smoking yourself back to sleep. Fuck that shit ..

Get a gameplan .. Gameplaaaaan !!

[​IMG]

9. #9 OldTokerChick, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    I thought that was apart of doing what he wants/needs to do. Maybe I worded it wrong?

10. Either way .. one thing you could do, if you live in a states .. is save up for an RV. Then only work whenever you're short of money, or work as little as possible.

Just keep driving, don't park in a single spot. Stay away from trailer parks. It's probably easier to do in the states than here in New Zealand, anyway .. lol

The possibilities are endless. If the pain of working, outweighs the pain of escaping .. ... then you're guaranteed to make it, you're guaranteed to escape.

Dissatisfaction is at the root of ambition.

11. [​IMG]

Take Jane's advice, she knows what she's talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I saw these everywhere in the mid west during camping trips, we were using a RV and had to camp at RV sites most of the times, and I noticed that you can pay monthly, like 200 bucks a month or so. Electricity, water, restrooms, laundry, sewer drain, and WiFi.
    You could easily have a RV and a economy car for simple tasks.
    I dream and work hard for the day where I can save enough so I can work less and spend more time enjoying free time.
    9 to 5 would be easy for me considering I'm at work from 10 am to 10 pm with a 1.5 hour break 5.5 days a week. I cherish my free time :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lazy c#nt!
    8 hours is a half shift lol