Today was my last day of school...

Discussion in 'General' started by Twist3d, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Ok, so, Im graduating school, today was my last day, no more exams, no more class, no more nothing, only the Graduation which is nov. 25... After school I smoked with my classmates (also my best friends) 3 joints, got pretty high, came to my house, and rolled a jay, had a nice lunch with my mom and smoked it... I want to feel this feeling for ever, I know its not college but hey, after doing 2 times 8th grade and... doing bunch of homework's and studying every month, seems just great to have no more school, everyone keeps telling that high school is the best period of your life, idk... But I just cant wait to start working and graduating college to earn my own money, start growing some weed, find my wife and have some kids...

Anyway, just wanted to share this with you guys, I dont post a lot, but I spend a lot of my time reading stuff and its very cool...

Keep smoking, I'm going to finish my joint now and, just enjoy..

Take care! :smoke:

2. Congrats man. What are you going to do next?

3. why are you graduating in november? what kind of school you go to?

but way to go man i remember how i felt my last day of school. :smoke: man it felt great. and don't listen to anyone saying highschool is the best time of you're life. lol

4. Gonna work, until I start studying computer engineer...

I'm from El Salvador, we have a different system lol :smoke: never heard that? Manny people told me that lol.

5. u better be going to harvard bitch

edit: congratulations!

6. hahahahaha. The edit made me laugh

7. all right,,,, welcome to the real world, now go get a job....
    [​IMG]