Today was fuckin amazing and I fu kin am highhhh

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NickM420, May 22, 2010.

1. so. First period watched To kill a mockinbird. but we had a sub so shit was cool she let us dick around. Then second period and I'm in a group with the hottest chick in my school. We started talking, and I stopped acting like a pussy. Lunch, Food food and more food. Third period I Talked to the hot girl again for the whole period, and I finished all of my credit recovery. Then fourth period I figured out I am going to pass for all of my classes, I was scared I was gonna fail, but It's a done deal now. Also fourth period I wanted to smoke with this girl who wants to smoke with me, and I got her in the hall, and asked her if she wanted to and she was like "monday i promise!!" and I was like "I'm peer pressuring you, lets get fuckin high!!" and she laughed and was like "On monday I sware, if you promise you will wait for me then you can have my anteater. She made an anteater in art class and it's back has some trippy as hell paintings. Anyways, after school I traded this baggie of cocaine to my sister for about $20 in some gooood Beasters. Then I met Greg Lutzka on chatroulette (hes a pro skater)and on another note I now have 4 girls that want to smoke with me, all of them are hot. This fucking day/week is going fucking great, did i mention im higher then a motherfucking gryphon? real talk, I can dig it.

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!!!! LIL WAYNES MUSIC MAKES PERECT SENCE WHEN YOUR HIGH! YOU LISTEN AND ITS LIKE DAMN! I FEEL YA WAYNE. I FUCKIN KNOW ABOUT THESE PURPLE DRANK WHORES. IM FUCKIN HIGH.

YEAH!?!?!

2. good for you dude!
    happy tokin! :wave::smoking:

3. cocaine? to your sister? school? art class? hottest chick at your school?
    interesting.

4. You lost me at 'so.'

5. Cool story brahh...

loljk. It's refreshing to hear a positive story for a change ..so, [​IMG] . But I'm just going to disregard your last paragraph about Lil Wayne, to keep the good vibes rolling. [​IMG]

6. Wayne sucks, and you think it makes sense only because you're high.

7. Precisely, I too feel like its a pre pubescent kid on helium instead of lil waynes voice. and we is a fake bloog and a fake ass crip. He's whack, but his lyrics make sense whn im ghigh. awww yeah.

8. come on now..hes not that bad...everybody can't do what he does..he has talent somewhere

9. Were you on cocaine when you posted this lol.

Glad you had a good day bro somebody has to have a happy thread for once in the real life stories.

10. #10 wunschshrek, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    If by not that bad, you mean the worst rapper to have ever touched a microphone, then we are on the same page.

People like him ruined a genre I once loved, turning it into commercial bullshit. It is a slap in the face to real MC's who sit in the booth pouring their heart, blood, sweat and tears into their bars.

11. coke to your sis, nice.

12. lol, we only do weed, well as far as I know we only do weed. I showed her the cocaine and she asked me what I was gonna do with it and I said probably sell it. She said she could sell it for me, but we both had no clue on how much it was worth. So since I was almost dry, I just asked if she could give me some bud and she could sell it. (her bf is a dealer)

13. #13 NORRIN RADD, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    That's dope you 'met' Greg Lutzka but I'm still [​IMG] on that part. But daa, stellar day broseph.

& this...

14. I personally also think lil wayne sucks also, most of his music does at lease. some is decent. But listen to fab and cassidy. And of course bone thugs, because everyone loves st clair thugs.

15. Sounds like a sweet day, casual cocaine trading is always fun :D

To your last statement...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdj6QLl4YOw&feature=related]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Fuck Me In The Mosh Pit[/ame]

That is all

:laughing:

16. I have a pic on chatroulette of him and me :p but I guess it's fairly easy to crop a picture into it. either way, I feel good now.

17. wheres the pic?

18. Pics or GTFO.

19. im not a fan of lil wayne but i like this song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ_Y5vfje1o]YouTube - Lil Wayne - A millie ( dubstep remix )[/ame]

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roJ5NSfmxvs]YouTube - Cassidy-AM To The PM[/ame]

/Thread