Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today was a good day.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dtownplaya92, May 3, 2011.

1. Today was such a great day! I woke up in the morning for an interview at the student computing center. I thought it went alright but I felt very overprepared for it? Anyways later I get an email saying I got the job! This is good for multiple reasons! 1. I get to stay at college for the summer. 2. I get a car from my dad. 3. THE JOB DOESN'T DRUG TEST!!!! :hello: After I found out the good news I smoked and ate pizza with some good friends.

Life's good. :smoke:

Goodnight Grasscity.

2. Every day this happens is a great day, love ur life broski, you never know how long it'll be here

3. so true words of wisdom right here +rep

4. Thanks^ I was in a really bad accident a while ago, when you wake up in a hospital a month after you remember being awake, it kinda makes you realize what could have happened.