Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today sucked. Evening won't. hopefully!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Well I will give a little background, I was supposed to work a nice short evening shift 5pm to 9pm, talk to my guy and pick up a $60 bag. But now my boss calls me at noon and says I need to cover for her because she had surgery yesterday (book the day off if you are having surgery) so now I work a lovely 9 hour shift. But as far as I know, my guy is still hooking me up tonight. Got a new buster, some screens and a new bong last night. So I just had to vent.

2. Well it looks like you'll have a good night, and if you work longer then you get more money... Win win IMO

3. True, I just picked up my 6gs, looks pretty dank. Day got a lot better :)

4. See things have a way of working themselves out

5. Coming back from a 9 hour shift (which I just did) and being sore and then smoking a bowl is awesome, best time to relax.

6. ive been busting my balls this week to make up for the lost time i couldnt work.

a few rips out the grav does the trick.

glad things worked out for you.

7. Update.. I'm blasted to space and seeing the delta quadrant.

8. I work 12 hour shifts (5pm-5am) and its always too much of a pain in the ass to smoke when i get home, especially when my lady has to get up at 7 to go to work :(

9. Wow, that is some of the strongest bud I have ever smoked.