Today is the day

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smokentoke420, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Thizz, blunt, skydive.

Then I've got a lil house rave happenin widd a local DJ. Under 200 people.

We've got endless sexy beezies, glowsticks, black lights, glow in the dark paint, fuzzy stuff, liquid latex, cold water, music, candy necklaces, vics vapor inhalers, hot/cold massage oil, ect.

Welcome to the begining of the end, that search for the ultimate euphoria.

2. This is why I want to live in cali. :D

3. All i can say is:D

4. Sounds like a fuckin sick day.

Have fun.

5. There's another story to tell the grandkiddies someday

6. Man, people gotta realize lifes a game. You can play it bound by rules of not only nonsense, but depressing restrictions, or you can play freely and live it to it's full potential. Go out, have fun, live life. You can do the same anywhere, California may be the Fun Capital of the U.S., but that don't mean you can't have fun elsewhere.
    I know!!!:D

7. Yeah but here in Virginia we don't have awesome raves and we barely ever get good ecstasy. Certain places you can only have limited fun.

8. thanks homie will do
    Oh fa sho, Druggy Grandpa ha
    Raves and good ecstasy aren't the only definition of a good time homie. Drugs arent even the only way to have fun. GO find a couple beezies, lay out some game, and straight mac on them mayne.

9. <dl><dt class="hwrd">Main Entry:</dt><dd class="hwrd">jeal·ou·sy</dd><dt class="pron">Pronunciation:</dt><dd class="pron"> \ˈje-lə-sē\ </dd><dt class="func">Function:</dt><dd class="func">noun </dd><dt class="inf">Inflected Form(s):</dt><dd class="inf">plural jeal·ou·sies</dd><dt class="date">Date:</dt><dd class="date">13th century</dd></dl> 1 : a jealous disposition, attitude, or feeling 2 : zealous vigilance

10. Haha, homie if you come to cali, drop by The 'No and hit me up.

I;m actually leavin in an hour n a half

11. skydiving is divine. ever been before? Im not too versed in the laws but around here you have to do it tandem the first 8 times

12. Damn SnT, sounds fun as fuck homie.

Enjoy it and get blitzed.

Mac on some hunnies for me too yo.

13. :hello::D:hello:;)

Daddy's happy..Beezie's happy:p

14. we will need pictures of the females....

just to make sure the females were there,,,

and if they are thizzin,,,??

maybe ??? you can get a good picture for '' THE CLEAVAGE THREAD'' ?:cool:

15. never a better time to use this smiley. :D

very jealous, enjoy yourself. i dont see how you couldnt.:)

16. I was lookin for this fuckin thread. I had to go with an instructer, but I was rollin BALLS. It was the single most intense experience of my life. I wish I could share that feeling with the world, it'd be a happier place. I've got to get ready, pickin up some thizzles in a minute and goin to another party tonight.

Peace

17. Shit man, that sounds fuckin' rad.

I think I'd shit myself if I ever went skydiving, and possibly faint in mid air, so I doubt I'll be trying it anytime soon...

But fuckin' rad man! :smoke:

18. you are my hero, those were some inspirational true words lol

but seriously what you said are words to live by