Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today is the day

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hoby, Oct 11, 2012.

1. ... after 6 pm i get off probation. It has been a year too long. They're days where i don't even look at it but now i know im about to be off i been dying for 6pm to come around!!:hello::hello::hello:

happy smoking everyone!

2. Well enjoy it. You're gonna get so high.

3. take pictures of how stoned you are around 7:00 pm

4. hahha im sure ill be a rookie again. 8th will probably last me a week.

5. First, congrats on making the year long probation. A lot of us don't.

6. I get off in 29 more days cant wait to toke up and not have to be worried about a random drug test . congrats and happy toking

7. [quote name='"Hoby"']... after 6 pm i get off probation. It has been a year too long. They're days where i don't even look at it but now i know im about to be off i been dying for 6pm to come around!!:hello::hello::hello:

happy smoking everyone![/quote]

Congrats! Smoke up all night man!

8. #8 Ronald U. Swanson, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    No, you think we are talking about marijuana.
    This website is for lawn/garden enthusiasts.

9. Don't be fooled guys, it's just the illuminati trying to throw us off. Don't play their games.

10. :yawn: 0/10 my friend, 0/10

11. Cindy is your typical religious bigot psychopath, she has nothing better to do then harass people on the internet and shove small plastic dolls up her ass. Her daddy used to get drunk and rape her now she thinks all people who drink or god forbid smoke pot are satanic rapist lmao.

12. cindy i was on probation for a different story. you have no idea. i smoke pot all day.
    its not bad for you

13. if you dont like it you can go read a god forum..last time i check this was grasscity.

14. and besides, when im stoned i can deal with people ignorance such as yours. so it isn't all that bad!!

15. fuck you bitch , mind your fucking business.... This our life, we choose what we want to do, u keep posting blogs about how bad mary jane is, im gonna be on the other side of the screen smoking and enjoying life....

16. i bet cindy sells pussy online!!!!

17. Why are you even on this site??? You need to chill out and smoke a J :smoke:

18. About the message that was deleted... Why would grown adults not want to have fun? Lol

19. [quote name='"AlwaysDizzy"']

No, you think we are talking about marijuana.
    This website is for lawn/garden enthusiasts.[/quote]

Yes !

20. Guys Cindy is actually legit, check what other people have been saying about her through her recent posts. Apparently shes some crazy old lady who makes youtube videos and hates drugs.