Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today Is So Far One Hell Of A Day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HighHopes420, Feb 21, 2007.

1. SO, today I had school and I usually get driven by a friend who lives 15 seconds away from me. He calls me when I am sleeping at about 6:30 am today and said he got sick and was going to be unable to drive me. Wednesdays is my dads meeting days, he and my mom are both out of the house by 7 am or so. School started at 7:50 am. My parents left and I woke up and I noticed the message from my friend on my cell phone. I played it sneaky and called my mom at 8 to say i never got picked up because he got sick and my mom called me out for the day!!!!!:hello: woo hoo. I slept until 9 or so woke up, called my hookup who is a good friend of mine and he and his buddy came over with his friend mary jane and we smoked out of my 2 foot bong. i am ripped still, we packed it up like 5 times and then we watched Big Daddy and The Waterboy and ten they left and i ate chinese food! To top it off, i have more weed to smoke and I am going paintbaliing today too!!!! stay high GC!

2. sounds like a hell of a day. i was just lookin at my automag today and thinkin how i need to go ballin soon. do you go to challenge park bein in the chi? i live near there too.

3. just noticed you were talking about challenge. that place is like 30min from my house. today has been a mega shit day for me, lucky highhopes

4. i have played at challenge and it is pretty fun. i usually play xball and tourny ball stuff at take aim paintball. i cant wait!!!!

5. haha sounds like a good day bro, yea i used t be really into ballin myself but i jsut dotn have the time or money for it so im sellin all my stuff haha

6. well, at least someone had a good day!! mine sucked from the git-go. speaking of paintball, i've got a buddy who wants to trade me my revo 3.3 (nitro r/c) for a paintball gun and setup. it's an angel, and i know absolutely nothing about paintball. is angel a good brand? don't know the model, but it's anodized in the rasta colors with pot leaves etched into it. two barrels, a hopper, a face mask, a tank, and a bunch of other shit. i've got $1500 into my revo, he says the gear we'd be trading is worth almost $2000. any thoughts?

7. My day was alright went to school then smoked a chocolate blunt with my buddies. Now i'm home munchin out.

8. Horrible horrible horrible trade.

Rasta Angels are usually older models like the A4 and 05 Speed.

Angels are very decent markers but they weigh way too much IMO. I payed 200 less for my 05 proto then my friend did for his 05 speed and I got a Tadao board with it. My Proto weighs alot less.

If you want to get into paintball and have around 1000 you can get an awesome setup. There are so many great markers for less then a thousand.

And just so you know, getting a used mask is DISGUSTING.

Pball is my life

9. Angels are top of the line guns, all over $1000 stock, easily. Anodizing cost a good couple hundred too, and more for the etching. What kind of angel is it, what hopper, what mask, tank (I'm assuming its an n2 tank, they go for easily $200+), etc.

PM me if you want some more info on that shit.

10. xball and tourny speedball should never even be associated with paintball. paintball is sneaking in the woods in camo using skill to get that one shot one kill. knowing exactly where your opponents are and dumping 2000 rounds in a spray and pray fashion is insulting to the sport,

11. Fuck yes, I love to get baked and then play woodsball :) Do you play pump?

12. NONONONONONONONO That is total bs. I'm sorry but unless it is the latest model (a new one comes every few months) it isn't worth near 1000 especially when it's stock. Hell, brand new ones are barely worth over a thousand stock especially with Egos, Legends, DMs, Shockers, and Freestyles on the market. Angels have no resale value whatsoever.
    And that anno job is stock, it cost maybe a hundred more new.
    n2 tanks do not "easily" go for over 2hunny.

I can not stress how bad a deal this is.

go over to PBnation.com and check out their BST forums.

PM if you want. I am PaintonyourF4c3 on PBNation.

Because that is such an accurate description of tourney ball. :rollseyes:

That isn't even a decent description of woodsball. Every woodsball game i have ever been in turns into a field full of people thinking their camo does something. Camo is useless in pball and woodsball consists of people trying to shoot through branches.

Now Scenario is another matter. Oklahoma DDAY is amazing

13. i love paintballing faded, makes it so intense

14. :rolleyes:

Chances are the gun his friend has is an A4fly which was pretty much the first angel that had the rasta style annodizing and pot leaves etched into it, but it could also be an A4, or the newer speeds.
    It's not a horrible deal whatsoever, a complete setup with a few masks is easily worth the trade for used RC equipment provided everything is in decent condition.

Unless you are a scrawny 50 pound lightweight an angel is not a heavy gun in fact the a4flys are pretty fookin light.
    You pansies have no right to declare angels heavy, go back and play with the oldschool brick shockers, yeah then you have a right to bitch and moan about a gun's weight.

Unless your RC stuff is like brand new and totals over 1.5k i'd say the deal you are getting is hella nice.

15. shit, that does sound like an amazing day.

16. A4/A4 Flys go for around 400 nowadays. Angels depreciate so fast it is not funny.
    If it was all totally new it may be worth it but not used and especially not with used masks

Yeah yeah that is what everyone says. That's why everyone still uses Impulses and shoebox shockers.

It is heavy compared to what is out there. That matters to most people in paintball.

Hella bad. I urge you not to take it.

17. well, i've decided not to trade anywho. after all the adding up of the hop-ups and sweat-equity i have in my revo, i'm keeping it. plus it's my racer so if i trade it, i'd have to build another. just got a new losi lst, for my backyard garage jumper. just don't have time to build another racer from the chassis on up. plus during the summer, i have golf, r/c, mtn biking/hiking, shooting (real guns, that is), spud launching ect. if i get into paintball it's one more thing that i'll have to find time for, and i'm already pretty strapped. oh, plus i've got the "garden of eden" to keep too. thanks for the info, everybody.