today is my 21st birthday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by upn'smoke, May 15, 2006.

1. i'm gonna go to work, then buy some booze go out to dinner drink come home and lit up

2. Dude happy fucking B-day man, I will be 26 this month. People born in May rock. Have a ball dude. JOE>:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: happy b-day hands accross the city for ya.

3. Happy B-day...May 29th is my 20th :hello:

4. happy b-day mine is the 16th tommorow woo hoo

5. Nice, be careful!

6. Happy B-Day dude!!

7. Hey man, Happy birthday. WooHoo, i turn 21 in october so I got a while to go, but enjoy your new freedom

8. Happy B-day dude.

9. happy b-day man, go get drunk.

10. sorry, did anyone else catch that?

also, happy bday. on my 21st, i stayed in, had a few drinks, and watched one of the Indiana Jones movies with my friends. yeah i'm a very laid-back guy (weed's my drug of choice)

11. the day after today is the 16th, mister smarty pants.

12. Happy Birthday! I cant wait till my 21st :hello:

13. Haha Happy Birthday! :hello::hello::hello::hello: Your life has now officially ended :p j/k

14. happy birthday :D :smoke:

15. Im gonna smoke this blunt in honor of your b-day! I hope you have a great one man!

16. Congrats!!! :hello: :D :hello: :D :hello: :D :hello:

21 is by far the best birthday...make sure you spend it right!!

Mine was this past october...went out with some friends to a local irish pub, got there at 10pm and they let me start drinkin! First off was an irish carbomb...good shit! Make your first drink one to remember!

17. happy birthday man! have a great time and let us know all the fun :D :hello:

18. Happy Birthday bro! Have a good time and be safe. :)

19. Happy effin b-day..mine is in 9 days and ill be 20...blah

20. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 21, lucky bastard..... next month i turn 19 still so far away from that magic number.