Today is my 20th birthday!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Daerth182, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Hello my fellow blades, just wanted to share the story of the past 2 nights and eventually I'll update it after my birthday party tonight!

I've been planning to have a birthday party in my backyard for awhile, and I've been looking forward to that for a long time, so I wasn't even expecting the events of the past Thursday. I was at work, when I get a call from my sister saying that she has a couple people over to drink in my room. She didn't ask my permission, they were already there but she knew I would be cool with that. My room is the general drinking room when we have people over because it's the biggest. So I really had no choice but to come home and start drinking and blazing, but that was fine with me!!

I come home to find my sister with our friends Stacy, Mike and a fellow named Matt with long black and pink hair who I've met on one previous occasion, but wasn't really that acquainted with him. I bust out my green and one of my nice GonG bongs named Luigi, crack open a bottle of James Ready 5.5 and the beginning to an epic weekend has begun.

I ended up drinking somewhere in the vicinity of 18 beers that night, which is more than I usually drink (Takes about 12 beers to get me at my optimum drink level) The best part was about 6 of those beers were free, because one of my sisters 'exfuckfriends' I suppose I would call him randomly shows up at 4:30 in morning with an 18 pack of Carling. He looks at me and Mike and says have as many beers as you want guys, and he heads outside to talk to my sister, who at this point is FREAKING balls because this dude is apparently a douchebag who was just using her and she finally figured it out a little while ago, and she really didn't want him here.

Since this guy had douche written all over him, Mike and I each chugged 4 beers if I recall correctly, and then slowly enjoyed another 2 each. Here's where it gets really strange, and seemed pretty hilarious at the time:Matt, who has been hitting on my sister the whole night decides that he doesn't want this other guy here. He decides that the best way to get him to leave is to get completely naked and go outside my house and just make it really awkward for him. I found that hilarious, but it didn't get the guy to leave unfortunately.

Overall this night was just filled with lots of drinking, headbanging and rocking out to some excellent tunes! It just made it all the more better that it randomly occurred on a Thursday night and I wasn't expecting it.

I had a huge hangover the next morning, and unfortunately had no weed to cure my nausea and headache (it usually goes away when I smoke) so I went the whole day sort of in a 'bleh' state, because we had no tylenol or advil.
    That night we were heading to a birthday party for one of our friends named Livv, so we decided to predrink and blaze at my house beforehand. Mike has been temporarily living here for this weekend cause he got kicked out for some reason until this Sunday, so he was already at my house, then my friends Josh, Ethan and Stacy showed up. Thankfully Ethan had some weed so I traded him a beer for a nug, busted out my 6 chambered bubbler and a different GonG bong named Dr. Mario and finally started smoking and instantly felt better. Josh was also very giving with his weed and packed me a couple bong tokes and said if I ever needed weed tonight to just find him and he would smoke me up.

After chilling and drinking at my house, I was already half in the bag by the time we got to the party. We had a nice hotbox session in my friend's truck with 2 joints that just put me on another level of crunk. The countdown to my birthday at midnight was sweet, followed by a chug of another James Ready 5.5 (I freakin love this beer, represent!!!) Unfortunately due to a noise complaint the party had to be shut down, so I offered my place up as a replacement. About 20 people or so all walked back to my house to continue the party. I brought out all 3 of my GonG bongs, Luigi, Dr. Mario and Yoshi, as well as my vaporizer. I got pretty damn crunk, ended up waking up alone in my mothers bed for some odd reason, I have no recollection of even going in there... kind of strange lol

I have to say, being 20 feels great. It's cool to finally not be a teenager, and I feel like I've started a new chapter in my life. I'll update after tonight which should hopefully top the past 2 nights.Toke on blades and party hardy! :bongin:

2. nice man, my 20th in in 7 days!
    but its the 21st that im pumped for

3. Happy Birthday, I'll smoke a hitter for ya right now :)

4. Happy birthday man! Hope you're having an awesome day