Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today is my 19th Birthday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420BUDweiser, Mar 1, 2012.

1. And im having a damn good day. Its gonna be a good ass day, smoke a couple bowls, and go to pizza with my homies. Tommorow me and 10 friends are going to this chill ass hookah place and smoking hookah and some blunts out back. Have a great day everyone!

2. happy birthday man :) ill burn tonight in celebration. or two...well maybe three...

3. Happy birthday man. You coulda been born on leap day...maybe. Either way have a hell of a day. When i back from meeting with my professor ill light one up in your celebration.

4. Good shit man. Honestly the greatest gift I have ever been given is the gift of friendship and my family. Have a good ass day dude!

5. I think I was supposed to be born on the 28th of february. Wouldve been cool if I was born on leap year!

6. Happy birthday!

7. Thanks! Have a dank ass day:smoke:

8. Happy birthday man hope it's a good one!

9. Mine is today march 1st 93

10. Happy Birthday!

11. Thanks lol :smoke: I'm expectating to smoke quite a bit this weekend for sure :bongin:

12. Happy birthday. I hope your high, because I know I am. And your signature is the truth?

13. this bowls for you on your birthday!

14. No joke, it's my 19th birthday today too! Happy birthday to us!

15. Happy Bday man! :cool:

smoke all day bruh. :smoke:

16. My sig is just in case someone ever finds me on this website. Yeah i actually smoke buds, and what I am writing is genuine. Happy Birthday to the homies whose birthdays are March 1st!

17. Which, by the way, won't ever happen.
    Those warnings are about as useful as the whole SWIM thing (Someone Who Isn't Me), no one does it, because they don't have to.

Happy birthday in any case! Sounds like you got a good day ahead of you.
    Live it up, brah.

18. enjoy it man, you only turn 19 once :hello::smoke: