Today is a very sad day.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by LovelyM, May 25, 2011.

1. The first piece I ever bought broke. It was a blue steamroller, with little jewels on it. I dropped it in my closet and it shattered into two pieces. Let's all have a moment of silence place.

2. *pauses* Duct tape...

3. Aww that's beat. I never broke a piece but I know if I broke my first real one I'd be pissed. So what are you gonna get now?

4. Not one of my pieces is ghetto! And I refuse to make my baby ghetto!

I don't want to get another steamroller, because it'll only remind me of my stupidity. A friend of mine makes pieces, and he's making me one that is in the shape of a firehose (because i'm training to become a firefighter) but I'm picking one that looks exactly like this up this week :
    http://www.cloud9emporium.com/store/images/C90012.jpg

5. Lovelym not to smoke it just to make it whole and then save it and hold it when you sleep..... o_O

6. Is it bad that I'm considering that?

7. +rep for training to be a firefighter.

Save some lives!!

8. Thank you! I appreciate that man.

9. The first peice i ever bought broke last week :( I was using it as a temp one while my buddy cleaned out the other one. Then I dropped it :( 5 years of adventure and growing up shattered just like that.

10. Right? You understand what I mean. It's like a little piece of you broke along with your piece...

11. pieces break, dont sweat it!

think of it as this.

a new friend in your life for ever!

i broke my first piece in half and hockey taped that bitch back together.

but if your in the market for a new piece may as well get one!

12. excatly.

13. Oh I have several, but this was my first and I'm gonna miss him.
    And hockey tape?

14. its tape used in hockey.

[​IMG]

15. ... I know. But how did that work out is what I meant

16. oh lol.

it worked for like 2 years until i gave it to my brother in law.

he still uses it, so it works quite well.