Today is a sad day

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LateToClass, Oct 4, 2011.

1. This.

Ditch that cunt and find a new girlfriend.

2. u a girl? :p

Really pathetic act, whether u deserved it or not.. Kill her cat and get even, right? So retarded..

3. nooooooo dont kill the cat! i adore kittys!!! I have 3

4. Kill the kitten, what a cunt!

5. I apologize, of course those innocent plants deserved no such thing. I was merely wondering if she caught you cheating. Around where I live there are neighborhoods where you'll see a guys clothes on the front lawn.

6. Thats not just your neighborhood, and I think he stated in his first post that she thought he was up to know good when in fact he wasnt.

7. Yea im done with her. I'm going to call it quits on growing for a while.. Ive never been so frustrated I they smelled amazing I was so excited.. And now their gone

8. And no I did nothing I was on a ski trip and had no signal. I put her in charge of watering while I was gone and since I went about 12 hours without texting or calling.... She nuked em.

We' ll see f they survive... Not looking like it so far

9. I tried that excuse a couple times too!:p

I hope you don't have a garbage disposal & you had better start sleeping on your stomach if you plan on staying with her.;)

10. Now that's a woman you wanna marry and spend an eternity together.. While the act in itself is not the end of the world, although it's despicable, the attitude is a clear hint of what's to come in the future :) Pass her on to another unlucky fcuk :)

Good luck with the little ones, maybe they can pull it through!

11. What a bitch.

12. Who does she think she is, your mom? I would be so pissed just leave her dude, she obviously isn't worth keeping around.

13. If my bitch ever tried doin that to me, I would slap her across the face with my dick !

14. Careful there, some dig it! :D

15. [quote name='"jo1"']Careful there, some dig it! :D[/quote]

Lmfbo

16. Find a girl thats as interested in growing as you are and you most likely wont have that problem again. If the same thing happened to me I would have to just say oh well cuz I am in it for life, got the shackle on my finger and everything. Good luck in your life endeavors and let us know when you start to grow again.

17. Will do man, I appreciate the support from everyone. I will keep up to date. My girl is moving out tomorrow, she's a wreck.. But idk what else to do if she is that emotionally fragile.. Going off the deep end like that so easy? Shows me the relationship was weak to begin with. It's all gravy I'm in college and live near campus, sure I'll find another girl soon. Time to order new seeds :/

18. That's horrible. Not just because it's cannabis but the fact that she destroyed your property in a jealous rage. I'm glad you ditched that woman. Childish acts like this aren't girlfriend/wife material.

19. Good luck!! and I mean that its not sarcasm. Just an insight though <_<.... >_> most woman today are a little crazy, just keep that in mind.

20. Make sure that crazy bitch is well out of your life before starting another grow. If she knows you have plants, I wouldn't put it past her to use that information against you given her irrational behavior.