Today in Class [Thread]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReefingMadness, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Hey GC, wanted to start a thread based on things that happened in your class today.
    Rules:
    1) Must be true
    2) Must have happened today

So today in class my professor was drinking one of those little cartons of milk, well this asian girl called him over. Once he walked over to her, she said "You look like a midget in a suit." He wears dress shirts and pants pretty much everyday, well he was still drinking his milk and I said "You're one to talk, you're like 4 foot 9." The whole class starts cracking up and my professor starts laughing so much, the milk came out of his nose. He ran out of the class and I was appluaded.

P.S. If there is already a thread like this, sorry I'm posting from my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 12 using GC Forum

2. Who has the balls to just randomly say that to a professor?

3. didnt go to school cause i got high

• Like Like x 1
  4. Apparently the asian girl...

5. I appreciate this...

• Like Like x 1
  6. today in class, i got my stolen phone back! im confused about that though... never had shit like this happen to me. feel like it must mean something

7. Man this story is back from my high school days.

It was my sophomore year and I was sitting in chemistry. This was my most dreaded class as the teacher was so monotonous and boring that I would have to fight sleep to the point where I would have to wake myself up every so often. This day was different then all others, though. As the teacher was in the middle of a particularly boring lecture the silence of the class is broken by the loud and distinct noise of a monster fart. Instantly, everyone knew, our teacher had done the dirty. Everyone continued to laugh like hell until she walked out of the room. Needless to say, she did not return until the bell rang haha.

8. Old but gold.

9. Today I paid attention. I was sober.

10. This was junior year in high school. There was this one junior, he was a complete thug. And he knew how to fight. Lets call him k. Well he found out that some guy fucked his sister and he was going to fight him. I remember it was in the hallway and all of a sudden k hit this kid with the fastest flurry of punches I had ever seen. I'm talking like 10 punches in 3.5 seconds lol. Anyways this teacher comes up and grabs him and says " u are in so much trouble" we'll k hit the teacher square in the face and said "don't ya eve think ya punk ass can put yo Hans on me n*gga" funniest part was the teacher started crying lmfao. It was a guy teacher btw.

I miss highschool.

11. I had this awesome teacher in high school. He would call kids pussies, tell them to quit being "dumb fuckin idiots", and all sorts of shit. It was always in good fun though. It was a auto collision class that was 2 hours long, pretty much everyone in the class blazed and the few that didnt were on probation or whatever.

We were all pretty friendly and there were some crazy motherfuckers in the class.

So on to my story, this kid brought his vape to school. They used it in the paint room (it has a heavy duty ventilation systems for all the chemicals) and for some reason he brought it through all his classes for the rest of my day to show it off to people.

I couldnt believe he didnt get caught, i was sure he was fucked.

People got away with far too much at that school.

12. What happened to 'k' after this?

13. while we were taking a calculus quiz, 2 asians were caught cheating (damn asians! my people cant even do it discretely!) my 70 year old lady professor went ballistic for a minute and then gave them their quizzes back. my friend at another school texted me that a guy had a seizure in also calculus class and the paramedics came and took him away. damn calculus, you're fucking shit up everywhere!

14. Well today in class my.English teacher broke down and started crying. She was talking about how she saw this man at the library with his 2 year old.son and.he kept telling him to "sit down and shut up or he would beat his ass right there" in the library! then it.went to.the Boston bombing and she just broke down balling left the room for like is she left the room for like 10 minutes and told us to write some poems.

15. Haha my English teacher cry's at least once a week over the stupidest shit.

16. I love this.

17. Back in grade 12 English our teacher was taking "yes or no" votes written on a piece of paper from each class member into this cup. I forgot what we were voting on but on mine I wrote "Dude you gay". He read each one out as he took it out and he finally got to mine "Yes, yes, no, no, no, dude you gay......................no I'm not, I'm not gay......................yes, yes, no"

lmao the whole class erupted at that shit it was glorious

18. One day I jacked a spray can from an art class. Back then I had to ride the bus cuz my school didn't give parking passes to freshmen. I painted hoe on the back of a seat. Got some laughs

19. today I somehow registered for all of next years classes while blown as shit. it was a good day ahah

also how the hell are you posting from an iPhone 12? xD

20. I'm from the year 2025, black people are our rulers and dogs are now cats...marijuana is legal everywhere except anywhere.