Today I tried the Hash cartridges

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Hyekakan, Aug 21, 2011.

1. #1 Hyekakan, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    Last Monday i was invited to try out the Hash cartridges by Thc Scientific. At first I did not think it was real but after a few email exchanges with the guy behind it all he invited me to try it out at the The Potcast studio. So i went there today and decided to have a go at this device. Its a cool little device based on the ecig technology but i think 5 steps ahead. He also 2 other ecig's out there for me to try and compare which i did. First off i tried the Vape Pen, I own one of these devices and must say sucks big time so was not thrilled about it. Second I tried the trippy stick, although the trippy stick is good it still didnt do much for me. I was asked to wait about 1 hour before i try the Omicron so that it will be done on a clear head. I did wait. While i was waiting he gave me a run down on all the devices out there and what they use inside. ( this part i didnt care about, cuz i wanted to try the danm hash cartridges )

1 hour past.

I was given a fresh battery, and 1 cartridge. I was told that the cartridge im gonna be using is the same one from the video, it still has not run out, he claimed 800 hits into it and still going.

So 1 full 7 second hit, I felt nothing. He told me to wait 2 minutes after each hit.

2 seven second hit and nothing.

By the time i wanted to take the third hit i started to feel something.

3rd 7 second hit and it started to crawl on my face.

4th hit i was now almost where i wanted to be.

5th hit made me officialy good.

6th hit i was stoned

7th hit its getting worse for me

8th hit and i said ok im done.

Taste = Pure hash oil taste. You can taste it not like the others, there was no taste of butane, or other crap in it.

If 1 cartridge can last more then 400 hits, then your golden but getting 800 hits off of one gram of oil thats just insane. :eek:

My verdict, Omicron vaporizer hands down the winner. I cant wait for the new self fill cartridges to come out, and cant wait for me to start filling them up for myself with my own oils.

He said they are accepting pre orders for the empty cartridges and the vaporizer.

www.delta9vapes.com

2. thats fucking crazy. i need to move to a mmj state :/

whats the price on that baby?

3. They do have self fill ones.. search google.. ive been thinking of doing this my self.. lol

4. hmm...id like to try one...

5. dude they are selling the empty cartridges online. Pre order for now but they said theyll ship em out on sept 16th.

www.delta9vapes.com

6. this also works :hello:

7. Yup best this about these cool little cartomizers is that you can fill your own bho without putting other oils in to thin it out.

8. thats so sick man! i want one so bad but i already spend my glass allowance for this month haha

also how difficult is it to add your own homemade bho....can you ad regular qwiso hasH?

PUFFER

9. right now he says only hash oil can be used or other very thick oils, you can add your own in the cartridges. I pre ordered my cartridges since i have the unit, check it out www.delta9vapescom and the company website is www.thcscientific.com