today i realized

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by truth214, Mar 30, 2011.

1. that no matter what in the end u only got your self. u cant rely on anyone. even if u think u can . u cant. when the going gets tough all u got is yourself. people that you think got ur back no matter how long youve known them will end up screwing you.but thats life right?.... any way. had to get that off my chest....

good song to listen to by the way
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q87e6zNRJ3s]YouTube - Eyedea - Even Shadows Have Shadows (HD Quality)[/ame]

2. Brother... What a fascinating tale!

3. haha. u guys are assholes

4. You could try church. /shrug

5. Got you to laugh though, didn't I?

6. a little bit lol. but like i said just had to get that off my chest and now im felling better

7. Well than my work here is done. Just remember, shit gets better. There is always someone in the world who has it worse than you.

8. true. thanks man

9. I have some friends I would trust with anything and everything.

Have not fucked me over in any way shape or form and I have asked them to do some big things for me.

10. thats good for u man. but like i said i had to just vent. and im just going through a phase where im like FUCK everybody right now. ill get over it. and im sure there are still SOME people i cant trust. im just being over dramatic and a bitch right now and i just now realized that too. so thank u guys for taking the time to respond

11. i dont get it but im sure its funny!