Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Today i had the beat stoned realisation.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NeverMind94, Mar 11, 2013.

1. I realised that I have a bigger tolorence then I thought. I usually take a few tokes and get stoned and think I smoked to much. Turns out I am just thinking to much on the high that I feel panicy and sick but I stopped thinking about it and smoked more.

Sent from above

2. only time i get paranoid is when i get really high then work in my grow. think ppl can see my plants through my windows n shit

3. I've never had a problem with paranoia when high, or a feeling of being too high.
    I'm always puzzled when people feel that way. Do they think they'll be sick or something?

4. i think its because society lables it as a drug..we all know drugs are bad and when we first start smoking the feeling is foreign to us so we tend to think somethings wrong

5. Yep I agree

6. Since when are drugs bad? Drugs don't only house cocaine, heroin, etc. but a whole lotta other substances. Society doesn't think its wrong, law books do.

7. Idk why people don't realize your going to believe what you tell yourself