Today I got into a fight..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaWood, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I got like 20 of my friends to roll up on this dude.. Not to jump him but incase he try something. So he comes there with 3 people like they were going to jump me, but they got scared and stuck to the 1 v 1 with me. I fought lazy on the first round didnt have my fists up or anything.. So he got me into a headlock and started hitting me in the back of head which was stupid and could like paralyze me.. Second round I fucked him up.. Like I hit him with a 4 combo to the face hard as shit then he tried to get me into a headlock and I dropped the shit out of him.. And he then tried to kick me in the head when he was getting up... Then the cops came and everybody ran to their cars and shit.. But like what I wanted to know is do you think hitting people in the back of the head or using submissions in a fight is cool or what? Or if you kick somebody on the floor in the head when their defenseless?

2. you are such a badass

3. first of all why r u fighting in rounds during a streat fight second of all its a streat fight he can do whatever he wants untill u tap out... if he wants to he can put u into a submission

4. Nope, nope not buying it.

5. first of all I don't believe you
    second of all submissions are great. you don't like them because you can't do them.

but yeah hitting to the back of the head is not cool

6. HAHAH i fucking love you

7. I didnt think Clint Eastwood used the internet.

Hard Fucking Core

8. :laughing:@ rounds
    :laughing:@ bringing 20 people
    :laughing:@ picture
    The truth lies within the picture.

9. shenanigans

10. Wait. You guys dont believe me? Like not real rounds but.. We stopped fighting because he got me into a headlock hitting me in the back of the head and that can paralyze you.

11. LOL

um, to answer you're question, I would kick someone no problem.

but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wait wat

12. well..it matters what sport you playing. buts a fights a fight may be rocks In socks!

13. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS
    you fucking BADASS
    your so awesome that YOU stop street fights because a person is hitting you, then you come and tell about how you kicked his ass
    FUCKING BADASS is what you are

14. Im not trying to be a badass so you can chill with the fucking constant flame you idiot. I was asking on opinions on if you think people should have like a chance to fight and not be defenseless..

15. this is a funny thread

16. Dude sorry. Where I come from if you stay stop the fight is over and you lost. Probably get knocked in the jaw after you say stop too

17. Dude, why are you asking questions about a street fight?!

"I was asking on opinions on if you think people should have like a chance to fight and not be defenseless.. "

....yes? but not if it means stopping the fight. Next time, avoid the headlocks *thumbsup*

18. I'de punch you in the back of the head...
    just sayin'