Today I bought a Jesus piece gpen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dankyshit08, May 26, 2015.

1. The lady at the local store wasn't very insightful and I'm new to this. Reason I got it is because I'm going on vacation and of course I thought this was the best option. I bought it for dry herb they had this and a snoop dog one for dry. This being cheaper and her 0 input I went with the Jesus piece haha such a silly name. Now how the hell do I use this where do I put my herb how is this vaporizing? I placed my herb in the mouth piece/coil now it came with two tanks and there the same ones where the coil is almost flesh with the top of the glass.
    Please help with any suggestions on what I can do I'd take it back but no returns

2.  Neither of those pens will vaporize dry herbs.    Sorry............

3. What false advertising shit is that kinda wanna call the store out I specifiacally said this won't burn or combust my herb she said no "vapor" damnt well seems like I have an electric one hitter

4. Lol I'm curious to see the design. "Jesus Piece" it sounds funny, I liked their Black Scale colab.
    However they do not vaporize dry herbs properly and are poorly made.

I'm pretty sure there are videos on YouTube of people using a GPen, I know you'll be curious to use it even though its trash.

However I would recommend getting a real herb vaporizer. Just do a little research before you buy.

5. #5 spacin, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    I have a pax that I lucked out and picked it up for $80 brandy new. Serial numbers matched and registered. Yayy not fake! Don't waste time or monies on pens from what I've seen they don't work.

6. I called the manufacture they think it's fake I called the store yesterday in hopes of getting my money back or exchange told me come back managers there and don't know when he's in Florida for vacation

7. #7 lwien, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015

[​IMG]     That IS the definition of..............sketchy.