Today, I..... A thread for New Year's Resolution Activists!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Storm Crow, Jan 4, 2013.

1. OK! YOU MADE THE RESOLUTION TO BE AN ACTIVIST! :yay:

Now what? :confused_2:

This is a thread for all of you to post what you are doing to get cannabis legal!

Did you leave a few print ups of WebMD articles in the laundromat or student lounge? :rolleyes:

Have you written a letter to educate that bone-headed politician, or encourage a friendly one? :D

Did that idiot's comment in the online news finally get you mad enough to answer? :mad:

Did you send, or give your doctor a print up of a medical study? :hello:

Tell us what you are doing, and inspire others! :yay:

I've been commenting in the news lately, and working on my List for all of you to use! What are you up to?

Granny :wave:

2. Commenting in the news articles, especially the ones with the most propaganda, talking to local MP's, and challenging those who have been force-fed lies by the media. 2013 will be a good year.

3. I've got the word out ever since that historic night when we knew it was happening for two states. I'm surprised at some of the people I've met that still haven't heard the news.

What I'm most excited about, beyond the prospect of updating some terribly outdated laws, is the potential for new research. We had a void for so many years because the federal government wouldn't allow it. Looking toward Colorado and Washington, shouldn't some exciting new research be taking place soon now that the gauntlet has been thrown down? I'm talking clinical research. This is all about to be a grand social experiment.

I'm also interested to see how the terribly inaccurate workplace drug testing for THC will be impacted. Urinalysis has never been a good indication of actually being stoned at the work, so maybe this will force employers to conduct oral tests.