Today changed my life...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SotalyTober, Aug 12, 2012.

1. That's wendys though, you can get that shit whenever...This is chinese food, and they deliver...does wendy's deliver? nah. :smoke:

And I had more then enough food, it doesn't look like much but boy was it alot. Deffinatly worth the 5$ and probably healthier then your list up there ^ ahahah.

2. Fuck wendys.

Tacos from jack in the box bitch

3. I can just imagine you placing an order and when they ask for an adress you just step outside and wave at em:hello: "Im right over here bro!":wave::D

4. Jack in the Bitch, hell yeah now thats a flick I'd like to watch!

Is it 3D?:cool:

5. Lucky.. only place around me is a pizza place thats 10 minutes away. $3 delivery charge plus the tip.

6. if only the Chinese places around me wernt bad, skimpy and over priced. I either have to drive to the hood, or 9 miles to a buffet. but those cream cheese and crab things at the buffet are so good going in but suckkkkk on the way out

7. man if i could eat chinese food without dying from msg and stuff.i would man, i would...

8. man i love Chinese food! there is this place less then 2 miles from my house that has a lunch combo that is $4.75 for any type of chicken, i get sweet and sour though its so bomb! haha with fried rice. and 2 egg rolls plus a crab puff. such a damn good price. been eating that for lunch for the last like 4 days lol.

9. Lol there's a Chinese place across from my apartment and they deliver, its like literally across the road and i get them to deliver all the time all they have to do is walk over aha.

10. you lucky dog..

11. your tellin me man, i don't think i'm ever getting crabrangoon ever again.....fuck.

12. I live in the country, there is only one place out here that delivers. It costs $20 to have a fucking medium pizza delivered.

It is definitely worth the 25 mile drive to little caesars.

13. theres a chinese place in my town i go to a lot that has these awesome noodles, and super salty wings.

get baked, spend 13$, eat as much possible wings and noodles as possible.

14. ROFL 30 MINUTE DRIVE TO LITTLE CEASARS. Gonna make it rainin $1 bills all over wendy just cause this thread.