Today At Work

Discussion in 'General' started by Grandfather, Jun 5, 2013.

1. So my boy Peedawg and I was rolling down the escalators when we smell some of the ole' stanky stanky danky danky. We were coming from the 7th floor to the 5th and everybody around us was whiffing the stench and tellig their peeps "He man, do you smell that?" "WAS THAT YOU!? HAHA" it smelled like a motherfucker.

pee dawg decides he has to take a leak so I go with him to the bathroom where it reeks more and more and more and when we open the bathroom door you just get hit by a dragon puff of smoke i mean this was eragon and saphira fucking motherload of smoke, shit i got contact buzz ma *****.

Den we look who in the bathroom andn we laughin because its funny and we hear the kiddo taking bong rips with the bic lighter and then we see.

ALL HIS CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR

I DONT MEAN SHIRT AND PANTS IM TALKIN BOUT THE WHOLE SHEBAZZZZZ DEY WAS UNDERPANTS DOWN THERE

EVEN HIS SOCKS

Should I confront him about this weird behavior? ANd it smelled so bad he must've smoked AT LEAST an eighth in there by himself, but probably as much as half a zip![​IMG]:smoking:[​IMG]

2. wtf who strips to smoke down, kids got problems

3. Peedawg is an awful nickname

4. Na peedawg just getton in his groove

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thats funniest fucking story bro, and I mean if anyhting you can ask him for some smoke and if he says no just be like, alright ima tell everyone you get naked at work.