Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacee in a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alex1111, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Hi, I have a strict no smoking tobacee policy with myself, but I heard if you put a LITTLE bit of tobacco in a blunt it will make it burn slower, is this true? And how bad is that for you? I usually smoke .5g blunts, I see a lot of people on here saying that you shouldn't smoke anything less than a g in a blunt, but that's just bullshit. I can't even fit .7g in a regular white owl.
    Okay, thanks

2. Idk about making it burn slower but people do that all the time. It's called spliffing. It's more common in joints. It kinda takes the flavor and makes it taste more like tobacco. If it's a small amount it's not gonna kill you. You can try it for yourself and see if it's your preference

3. It's more material, so it will make it burn slower. Then again, more weed would make it go slower too =D

A little bit tossed in wouldn't be bad. But if you're really concerned with the tobacco, just do it occasionally.

You do know most blunts that you roll up with are made of tobacco right?

4. Obviously. but thanks for the post

5. Haha didn't mean to sound like a smartass.

6. Well normally the reason people actually put tobacco in isn't to make it burn slower, I haven't heard of that :D But mostly it's to get the nice nicotine buzz for the people who need it, or the myth that "the high hits you better when it's with tobacco". Idfk.

7. I've heard of people doing it to make it burn slower quite a bit.. At least with joints. But yeah, come to think of it, you might get a little nicotine buzz off of it. It would depend how much you put in though and I think you could avoid it well enough

8. Tobacco in my blunt? thats a no no.
    unless you're using good tobacco that is. no unrolling a marlboro into your blunt, thats gross.
    not really supposed to inhale that stuff anyways, just puff.

9. fuck tobacco enjoy the weed taste..and its not gunna burn slower its just gunna take up more room in your blunt so you will have more weed left over..so if it really that big of deal go ahead

10. I only roll spliffs when I smoke in public. A little bit of tobacco can really cover up the smell of the bud pretty effectively. If you roll 'em right, you look like just another guy on the street with a cig. To answer your question, a little bit won't hurt. Try it and see if you like it.

11. It's called tobacco.

12. dont be a smart ass

13. It's not being a smart ass if its common knowledge

14. I sometimes like a little Menthol tobacco in my spliffs, adds a nice little touch. But if you're not a tobacco smoker I wouldn't recommend it. Stuff is mad addictive obviously.

15. Whenever I do roll, rarely, I always put tobacco in, as although I'm not a hardcore-addicted-chain-smoker, I like my tobacco fix and putting it in to the blunt saves time from having a cigarette afterward.

P.S. pouch tobacco, additive free, really makes the flavor good instead of the typical chemical sprayed cigarettes.

16. yeah but we all know what it means anyway so why does it matter

17. why does it matter if i say its called tobacco

18. Thanks for the tip, never thought of doing that. Haha.

19. Well the tobacee I'm talking about is like the kind in swishers etc, is that a lot different from cigarettes?

20. because everyone already knew what he meant anyway no one needed your input