Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacco?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aardvark2112, Oct 12, 2004.

1. One of My friends just hooked me up with a bag of flavored tobacco and i was wondering how i shoud smoke it. I was just gonna use my glass piece but i heard if you do that the taste will stay on it for ever. So could someone help me out with this question: Can i smoke it out of my piece or will it mess it up?

2. It will leave some kinda taste for a while
    like anything first it will be strong
    then after a while be subtle
    eventually you wont notice it.

3. I would reccomend rolling it in a joint or smokin it in a hookah.. why would you use your glass marijauna pipe to hit pure tobacco.. yech..

4. yeah man if you can get your hands on a hookah use it. I smoked some flavored tobacco mixed with weed the other night it was amazing.

5. huh? i find that weed is easier to roll sometimes depending on how dry it is.. but ya i alsmost ruined a perfectly good metal piece with tobacco.. if you smoke it out of a piece you might want to dedicate it to pure tobacco or else wash it 50 times to get the taste out.. just roll it up or use a hookah.. bongs + tobacco = awesome buzz..

6. I have some friends that like to smoke their flavored tobacco out of their pipe's (they dont smoke the ganja). I havent done this but I would try rolling it up with some weed and see how it smokes. Expeiriment and tell us how it works out. :)

7. What flavor is it? I think i want some.

8. You can get flavored tobacco in just about any flavor you could imagine :D

9. I would throw it away. but if you want to smoke it, don't smoke it in your glass piece. roll a cigarette with it with some papers. and don't inhale that shit, unless you smoke cigs already

10. theirs allot of tar in tobacco so if you have a glass spoon then it'll work like crap for the rest of it's life.

Just go buy a sherlock for 10$ and save your glass pipe and always have a awsome classy tobacco pipe

11. or until you clean it...