Tobacco

Discussion in 'General' started by CannablissForMen, Jul 21, 2013.

1. I like to twist a fat pubic hair blunt wrap and chill.
    Safest way to het high and avoid cancer

2. Cigs fucking suck.

3. I find it funny that it is the same thing for food too. It causes a chemical reaction in the brain that people can become addicted to.

But idk about bongs but joints do have a more tar in them than cigarettes because they are unfiltered. Blunts are horrible because the low quality cigar tobacco is not meant to be inhaled.

4. i wish i never picked up a damn cigarette. i realize how fuckin stupid it is, yet i always fall back into it. ill go months without smoking, then just start again. it's really fuckin hard to quit. smoking tobacco is one of the stupidest things you can do.

5. #25 Weedity, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    Because cigarettes today, aren't even considered cigarettes.

Because you are mostly smoking Lead 210 and other chemicals

Because all that tobacco is tampered with

Because it can destroy blood flow and result in limb amputations

Because it ruins your cardio health

Because it ruins your lung/breathing health

Because it gives you stress that shouldn't even exist

Because it doesn't even actually reduce stress, just gives you an illusion of relieving stress

Because there are really no health benefits at all from cigarettes

Because you WILL get addicted and you WILL go through one hell of a time trying to stop

Because tobacco companies are to blame for cannabis prohibition

Because why buy something constantly that destroys you

Because smoking them harms you and everyone else around you inhaling second hand smoke

Because second hand smoke leads to younger nicotine addiction

Because they smell horrible

Because they taste horrible

Because they increase risk of all cancers

Because they burn holes in things

Because they get ash everywhere

Because they are not cheap

Because they waste valuable time when on "smoke breaks"

Because they are not attractive

Because they make your breath smell

Because they make your skin unhealthy

Because they make you cough shit up all the time

Because they render your cilia in your lungs useless and you can't get over colds as quick and clean out your lungs

Because the list can go on forever. 

I'll be uploading my three phase plan I personally created and used to help me quit smoking 2 months ago. It was the only technique that helped me quit. All it took was motivation and determination. If you don't have these two qualities, quitting isn't an option. People who need helping quitting, watch out for my new thread coming soon! Hopefully I can help a few people live their lives to the fullest by being in their prime and tip top health! 

I call it Weedity's Three Phase Cigarette Quitting Plan.

6. Anyone can quit for a few months.  I'd be very surprised if you have actually quit.  It's far more likely that you have only paused.  After you've gone a couple of years then the odds will start swinging in your favor.  In the meantime, keep your list in your pocket for that day when temptation comes out of nowhere and sucks you under.  Most of the time, though, when the time comes you'll turn off that voice in your head telling you not to do it.  Good luck with your plan.  Maybe make a plan on how to stay quit?  That's the hard part.

7. #27 Weedity, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    Haha no, I have quit forever. I quit a year ago for a month, gave in. Quit again for like two weeks, gave in. Quit again for three days, gave in. I couldn't understand why I couldn't quit no matter how badly I wanted to. So I researched and came up with a plan that helped me. Now I have NO cravings anymore, I hate being around and smelling cigarettes, and I help educate people as to what they are REALLY smoking. It's one thing if you want to smoke, cool, but people need to stop buying mainstream cigarettes. They aren't even cigarettes.

I want to become an activist to help regulate or get rid of cigarettes. Regulate by not pumping in hundreds of chemicals, keeping it mostly tobacco and organic without the FSC added in it. This way people are smoking REAL tobacco and not mostly toxic carcinogens and chemicals. If it can't be regulated this way, it has to go. I sit and watch as youth, my friends, and my own Mother are trapped with smoking. They can't quit even though they want to so badly. It's hard, and it doesn't have to be. With less nicotine added, less additives/chemicals added, and grown organically many of the side effects will stop and quitting can be easier. 

People make the argument, "Well some people want to smoke, so let them!" Thing is, MORE people started smoking, then wanted to quit and can't. This is the case for 90% of the people I meet. They smoked, they enjoyed it, they disliked the health factors, they try to quit, and they can't. I love smoking, love it. Love the feeling of it. But I knew that I didn't love it enough to hurt my life like I was. I should be able to stop them if I wanted to, but tobacco companies make it so people like me CAN'T quit. They roll in the dough that way.

By using organic tobacco with less additives(American Spirits Organics, prefer roll your own cigarettes because of no FSC added) I was able to smoke less tar, nicotine, and additives. I noticed many health effects I had from smoking normal cigs were occurring less.

Next I moved on to nicotine free herbal cigarettes. They have no nicotine and low tar. After ten packs of them, I full blown stopped smoking.

Here I am, about two months later. No cravings, no urge to even want to smoke tobacco at all. The only urge I have is to educate and help people. All it finally took me was a plan, motivation, and determination. 

Plan: Organic cigarettes to Herbal cigarettes to Quitting. Three Phases.

It took motivation to start the plan, and determination to finish the plan. 

Wow. That's exactly how I feel as well. Good to know there's other people who realize just how terrible the tobacco industry is.

It's a hard thing, quitting, but we have to remember that we have the power of choice, yet the majority of us give in to some type of addiction... If your gonna give into something, give into the voice of truth.

9. As far as having no health benefits I think I'm on the other side of that, nicotine has been shown by several studies to have nootropic (cognitive enhancing) properties.  However, smoking from an actual cigarette kind of outweighs those boons.  If you want nicotine, I would suggest switching to a vaporizer solution (e cig) instead, that's what I do, but if you want to continue smoking cigarettes that is your choice to make.