Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacco

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jevonsp, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Sup blades

I smoked my first cigarette a week or so ago. It wasn't all that great but it was pretty enjoyable. I know tobacco is pretty bad for you so I was wondering if I only smoke a couple cigarettes a week would I be doing any real damage to myself?

2. Yes. Stick with weed bro :wave:

3. You darn sure wouldn't be doing anything good for your self by smoking. Stop now before it does become an addicting habit. :smoke:

4. No, you wouldn't be doing a great deal of harm to yourself. Two cigarettes a week is not enough to get you addicted either.

5. I have a question.

Why? :p

6. Don't! Just don't!

Granny :wave:

7. you'd be doing damage, real damage... but not on the scale of like a pack a day or anything. havent you heard, each cigarette takes seven minutes off your life. or something.

8. That's what my daughter used to say/do. "I'll never get addicted, it's only a few aweek - then a day, then I can't quit". :rolleyes: :smoke:

9. It's not smoking two a week that gets you addicted, it's when you start telling yourself it's ok to have a few more. I have plenty of friends who have been social smoking for years now, none of them are addicted.

10. Don't because the best way to quit smoking is to never start

11. As a fucked up addict-dont start. I will likely drown in the tar in my lungs or have a heart attack or stroke. Drowning, and heart attack/stroke are my 2 biggest fears. And. I. Still. Cant. Quit. Just went 9 days without- 9 fucking days. And relapsed today. Why? The nicotine in the blunt that i smoked today got me going. Like a little tease (1st blunt since quit) Not to mention i had to be high 24/7 just to go 9 days. Everytime i came down, i started tweaking wanting a cigarette. Fuck tobacco. Fuck nicotine. I fucking hate it. And i cant stop. Dont smoke another cigarette, you will end up wasting money and doing serious detrimental damage to your health. Not to mention, lets say you smoke, get addicted, and then quit, you will ALWAYS want to smoke-your brain's forever re-wired to want to smoke. Why do 'reformed' smokers hate the smell of cigarettes? They just want a smoke. Nicotine addiction-from initiating to cessation-is misserable in every aspect.

12. its not as bad as people smoking packs a day

13. But still bad...

14. I would be willing to bet a lot of money that smoking 2 cigarettes a week will not adversely effect the guys health in any discernible way.

15. Buy tobacco from natives and roll them yourself, that's the safer way to smoke cigarettes IMO.

16. May not, but why go there if one is already a none smoker, it's foolish and not worth it. :smoke:

17. I recommend not smoking blunts.