Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacco with weed, intense high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by klbuds4u, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Hello everyone. I've been toking every day for about 5 months almost :smoke:. I had dabbled with it on weekends and the occasional weekday beforehand for about 3 months. My routine for one of my methods of smoking is a repacked cigarette, in which I usually leave about a half inch of tobacco to avoid burning down to the roach. For the hell of it though, I still smoke the bit of tobacco sometimes. I've only taken a tolerance break of 3 days, and have smoked friday night, saturday night, and all of sunday, and now today. Besides that and a few other short breaks, I've been smoking a lot.

But saturday and sunday night I felt Very, Very intoxicated, after smoking one of these types of packed cigarettes.

Again, today, I smoke that unfiltered tobacco near the roach and while walking feel like I might even fall over.

I must say though, I've also had a filter fall off a cigarette and smoked it anyway, and it definitely gives a very intoxicated feeling as well, I could even say it's psychedelic in nature. It just hits you with a "Woah" feeling. But I am also taking medications. So for all I know, those could be what causes this kind of sensation.

So anyone else have crazy experiences while mixing tobacco and weed?

2. Thats just a headrush from the nicotine, atleast, thats what most people call it. Its nothing too worry about haha, I actually enjoy it :)

3. Yes, you do get a fat head rush from the nicotine along with getting high from the THC and it can feel intoxicating, i know what you mean. had a buddy home from cali this summer and his friend only rolled spliffs, smoked some real dank humboldt county kush with tobacco and damn, you felt fadddded... :)

4. Weed with weed = intense high.

Tobacco with weed = more coughing.

5. When I get high, then smoke a cigarette, I often get a really intense head rush. It's pretty neat.

6. before I started smoking bogies I rolled spliffs with lucys id buy at the corner store.

If you do not smoke cigarettes then the head rush will amplify your high for sure.

I used to do a 80/20 mix but now I roll 50/50 fatties.

7. #7 gdup253, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    I just smoked a bowl with tobaco at the bottom cuz I didn't want my bud to fall in the bong and thhat shit was nasty AF! LOL and its the worst kind of tobacco its a blunt called og splitarillo it ain't meant to be smoked I think LMAO.

Tell Me why I have a fat headache now lol

8. 78 percent of the time i smoke my weed with tobacco by choice. Yes its bad for me, i dont care as long as im not smoking packs of cigarettes a day. I find its smoother, makes my chop last longer/bigger and lights a bit easier too. Dont bother flaming me it wont do any good.

9. I don't like smoking tobacco with weed. Or really tobacco at all. It seems to kill my highs. Sure, there's a few moments of head rush when I feel really fucked up, but then once the nicotine goes away I return to normal almost as if I didn't even smoke weed at all.

10. I don't but allot of people where I live take "whiss" tokes.
    They pack about 3/4 of the bowl FULL with tobacco and put a thin layer of weed on top.
    It's fucking nasty and there going to get lung cancer and die by there 30's
    They don't even smoke weed by itself, "it's too harsh".

11. The spins

12. I roll spliffs all the time just cuz I smoke cigarettes it's nice to take a bowl worth of weed and make it into something fat to puff of and you have a half cig left over anyway

13. Packing moles or poppers or whatever u wanna call um fuck ur life a str8 puff to the dome we did one with fire and Dutch guts out quad bungler out the car which was str8 af

14. im a spliff smoker, so for me, tobacco + weed = my definiton of high. I rarely ever toke weed on its own, been smoking for a little over 3 years, and i've probably toked pure weed under 20 times

15. Would have to concur here..
    Its seems to me from my limited travels that its much more common for ppl in europe to smoke some sort of tobacco weed mix than elsewhere;)...

I put it down to the fact that for a long time hash was much more common so most folks smoked hash /tobacco spliffs and this just carried on till now:)..

As for affecting the high i cant say i've ever noticed anything other than the fact that pure weed is (obviously!) stronger:D!

Peace:bongin::bongin:

16. this is my thoughts too ! but now decent hash is rarer than hens teeth in the UK

17. Its just a nicotine buzz which happens when u have no tolerance nicotine

18. I cough WAY more when I smoke pure weed.
    The particles of weed smoke are different than tobacco and it irritates my throat more,
    I almost never cough when smoking spliffs though.
    I know a lot of people like this who I smoke with and I see them cough way more when we smoke joints than spliffs.

19. hahahahaha what?

20. #20 Gta iv, Oct 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    I'm just the opposite..... Seriously i've tryed smoking straight weed and i cough up a lung lol. It's enough to make me want to quit smoking all together.

I'm sure if i stuck with it i would get used to straight weed. However i don't mind the tabacco it makes the mix smoke smoother and isn't as full on smashing you're throat. Also it makes the mix bigger by a few bowls

downside i'm smoking a packet of ciggeretts a month because of all the tabacco i mix with the weed

I know other people who smoke straight weed so i'm not doubting you. Infact i envy you. I just haven't got the patience to adjust to smoking straight weed