Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacco through a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighAsAKite27, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Pretty much everyone I know that smoke dope mix there weed with tobacco. I spin about 40% tobacco and 60% bud in a coffee grinder. I use a bong. Maybe it's just Aussies?

2. i smoked cigar guts from a bowl before haha i got a mad buzz. id say go for it but dont hold in your hits or it will hurt

3. #23 Verdurous, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You call weed dope?!?! That's definitely an Aussie thing, I think. :eek: Dope is an unmentionable where I'm from, one of the worst.

4. haha same here pal...aint nothin dope bout dope!

hahaha

5. No, that's just me. But usually I just call it bud. Problem? Back to topic.

6. Definition of 'dope' on UrbanDictionary. I am an idiot, ha.

7. No, help yourself to some resin though

8. Lol we call them poppers in canada .. i use to do them they sure fucked me up... the headrush literally wont let u move for 10 mins... after that u get the effect from the bud... i stopped because u can get addicted to cigs.. so fuck that.. now i only do them when im low on weed......

9. lol'd.

10. #30 Verdurous, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think it's supposed to stand for dopaminergic, which weed isn't, at least not directly. lol Although, I think other unmentionables are dopaminergic, so I don't think it's that restrictive, but weed definitely isn't dope, at least here. lol

11. Smoked a spliff before through a bong for lols once, tastes like shit and makes your head spin and is probably bad for you try find something to do man you don't need a buzz that bad :)

12. Poppers are insane. I personally only have done 2 but thats because i dont smoke tobacco. Right after you hit it, you imediately get a head rush and you feel like falling. Than 5 minutes later that feeling wares off and now you get the bud feeling.

13. yo dude poppers are great IF you don't smoke normally. not many of my close friends smoke so when we pack a couple of poppers it really knocks u on your ass. if u smoke cigs a lot tho the tolerance is gonna make it not worth it cause its really nasty to smoke

14. why not smoke hookah? cigarette tobacco is full of additives. smoking regular tobacco would be a lot better for you. even so, tobacco isn't good for you. i would wait until you pick up your next selection of bud instead of wasting your lungs on that crap. keep toking!

15. One time I had a 3 pound block of hash, costed a arm and a leg but it was just awesome to look at haha. Cutting it up into gram bags was probably the most horrible thing to do with it but whatever, 1362 gram bags of hash doesn't sell as fast as you would think. :cool:

16. ill admit it, i do it sometimes, but not out of my own bong(i dont like my bong to smell like shit)! its a hard hit but take a few and hold them and youll likely get a mild tobaco buzz. but yeah, the hits are a lot harder than weed, and your bong will get nasty if u do it too much.

17. That is down right unamerican and since your from Australia it makes since :D

18. Hell no. Thats just gross.

Unless its a Marlboro Red of course.

19. Don't do it it will burn your lungs up and give you a sick headache, just load up on some bud.