Tobacco Smokers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by It 8 Me, Nov 25, 2009.

1. I personally don't smoke tobacco and I don't really have a problem against those who do, except for those who smoke around me. I understand that it is their own free rights to smoke, but what about those who don't? The smoke pretty much covers about a 5 feet radius around then and I know for a fact that no one's personal space covers anywhere close to a 5 feet radius. In fact, I really think smokers are invading nonsmoker's space when they're smoking around nonsmokers. Unless of course, that the nonsmoker is okay with it.

Some would say, "who made you so special that we should smoke away from you?" If you really think about it, the smokers are the one who chose to smoke to begin with. We nonsmokers don't even get to choose sometimes about taking in second hand smoke. We also develop some of the diseases that smokers develop from the smoker's second hand smoke. That's like getting arrested and charged for being in the same building where a robbery is taking place but you were just a bystander/hostage, except the health of those are affected.

This is my little rant about tobacco smokers. I also understand that this may be a heated topic and there are people who will strongly argue for both sides. Again, I have no problem with people who want to smoke, but can't they do it somewhere where there isn't a lot of people or people who care about breathing in the smoke? Enlighten me.

2. First off i understand where your coming from. When i didnt smoke i hated the smell and most of my friends would exhale and it would seem they were blowing it in my face. That pissed me off :mad:!!!! But now that i smoke i understand why that happened. Smokers shouldnt have to go in a lil corner to smoke a cig. But they also should stand a couple feet back or at least blow the smoke with the wind away from the non smoker. I know how you feel, but this will always be a two sided arguement

3. well im going to assume you smoke bud since youre registered on this site... when you spark up a blunt/bowl/bong do you first immediatly asking everyone within a 20 foot radius if they mind? because there could be people around who dont want the weed smoke in their face.

we all do shit other people dont approve of, sack up and deal with it

4. ur just going to have to deal with the tobacco smokers. your rant aint gonna stop shiet.

5. He's not trying to stop them, he's just putting in his two cents on the argument.

6. /thread

7. You are not going to develop any disease with the little bit of second hand smoke that gets inhaled.

8. I don't smoke outside, and I vape at home..