Tobacco Pipe.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DevotchkaToker, Nov 1, 2012.

1. #1 DevotchkaToker, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
    So I have a mini hookah but don't really want to use it tonight. Bought a tobacco pipe from a tobacco store this evening and really want to use it. But I'm kind of eerie about it.
    First off it has a filter I'm sure it don't matter if I use it or not I probably will, maybe it will help with stopping the stem from getting clogged by resin.
    Secondly, and most importantly, it has a huge ass bowl and I have no screen, no aluminum foil or nothing I can think of to stop
    Myself from burning my throat hole from sucking in hot ass herbs. Help?

2. Well, I wouldn't be smoking with aluminum foil ANYWHERE near my smoking devices. If the bowl is too big, try to invest in a screen. They are cheap and will keep your herb where it belongs before it is fully combusted.

If you need something in a pinch though, you could use a small pebble to block the hole.

3. I don't like to use aluminum foil either but have had to many times unfortunately. But thanks I may give that pebble a shot for now.

4. Never use aluminum foil. Ever. It's never worth it man, you're better off waiting to smoke. There are so many cheap alternatives than using toxic metals that burn at lower temperatures, whose effects are widely being studied and showing increasing health concerns in a bunch of their practices, such as deodorants containing aluminum in them and the increasing rates of breast cancer in males in the outer pectoral tissue, and the Alzeheimers disease connection.

5. Shit sounds harsh, I'm a girl but still sounds pretty bad. Way worse then I figured, thanks!