Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacco out of bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Warik, May 8, 2011.

1. Alright so I got this new bong the other day and it works wonders, but I ran out of weed right as I was really breaking it in. So today I decided to use tobacco from a cigarette. I hit it way too hard and my sides were in great pain for 15 minutes and now I've got a pretty bad headache and my stomach feels weird. Am I going to be alright?

2. now what have we learned?

yes you will be alright dude lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. hahaha oh man, the things people do, you will be fine dude, like 5 years ago i went to my friend`s school and he knew some kid that did bong hits that were half bud half tobacco, they were nasty as fuck but i was fine after doing it a couple times....i was a noob then, i dont know why i even tried it because thinking back it was stupid

i love when ppl in apprentice tokers make, "Am i gonna be alright?" threads

4. lmao! youre good man. just chill the fuck out and buy some more weed. Dont go hard in the paint on a cigg bro.

5. lol you'll be fine, but its not a good idea. there is smoking tobacco you can use, but smoking the nicotine like that isnt good and the tobacco isnt made to be smoked from a bong. so dont do it it wont get you high.

6. Lol I learned to never put tobacco in any of my precious glassware again.

7. Well...bongs are manufactured not for smoking marijuana..but tobacco, so you should be just fine, fuck tobacco though.

8. man you're gonna be fine. I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but where I'm from we use half n half. weed to cig tobacco. and we used to smoke tobe bongs on the reg for our nic fix.

I'm currently on a 3 month tbreak from cigarettes and weed. but tobies will always have a place in my heart

9. I knew it wouldn't get me high I kinda just wanted to get the effects of a cigarette but the fun of using a bong.

10. Yeah, you'll be fine. You're going to have to change the water and clean the bowl out really really good though, otherwise your next bowl of green is going to taste like poop.

Also, I always wondered what would happen if you smoked tobacco out of a "tobacco water pipe" haha, thanks for saving me the pain lol.

11. Haha dude if you're gonna smoke tobacco out of a bong use legit pipe tobacco

12. You don't know how bad I want to haha. I'm flat broke thanks to having to buy books for my summer courses in college and weed is expensive nearby me right now as like all my people are dry right now.

13. yezzir lol, i bet that hurt like hell though..

14. Glad my pain saved someone else lol.

15. It felt like what I imagine my appendix bursting feels like.