Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacco in a joint some swear by it others hate it i just dont understand it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Dec 13, 2002.

1. i like stretching and yawning.

2. See what I mean about D9's insightful 1000 posts!!!!! ;) Smoking baby's asses.....LOL! Wait, D9 didn't smoke a baby's ass! Did Sid or Norm start that?

Ahhhhh, Norm....I should have known.

3. You know what you guys are??

DICKS.

:p

No.... not really.

... *16 year old virgin you say?????*

That's some good smokin.

4. i've mixed a small amount to a massive joint once, so help slow the burn, kinda like putting honey on a blunt... it doesnt do anything to the high, but doesnt make the cherry burn to quick...

5. I personaly am HORRIBLE at rolling joints, mostly because it is very rare that I use them., For this reason, i put a S_M_A_L_L amount to toboaco in my joints to make them hold their shape a little better. But, if I am with someone who can roll well, then I just let them take care of the job for me