Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tobacco! iN a bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by neverenoughweed, Nov 3, 2008.

1. #1 neverenoughweed, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2008
    iv been smokin for about 2 nd a half years and im not gunna say im n expert but lets just say i got iron lungs
    ,nyway bout a year or so ago i started smokin cigs n i brought my bong to school almost everyday n i noticed the people who i let smoke outta it would put tobacco in wiith the weed
    so i asked about it theyd say it pulls it through quicker so i started doin it now i put tobacco in anything exept a vape
    so my question is who else likes smoking weed with tobacco, especcially in tha bong:hello:

i know i ton of potheads who do this but theyle prob end up bein cokeheads or on some other fucked up shit in a few years

2. sure mix the most addictive substance on earth with the bud

3. ummm. Many people mix em with joints and such.

Personally i really dislike tobacco. I can somewhat stand the smell of it, but the taste... I hate. So its safe to say. I smoke bud, and bud only.

4. I do sometimes, not in my nice glass bongs though...they only get weed

It add a huge headrush to the start of my high that is kinda nice sometimes, but its very rare that I'll do it

I've always wanted to rip some tobacco out of a bong somewhere very public right after I purchase it...see what kind of looks and comments I get for using the water pipe for its 'real' purpose

5. same man thats why i like to put it in tha bong

and who over said they dont mind the smell but hate the taist has it backwards lmao

6. tobacco in a bong? thats really stupid IMO. Theres some sence in putting tobacco in a joint if you already smoke (i used to, quitting was the best decision in my life). Otherwise, stay away from that shit! Its really hard to quit once you're addicted.

7. Uhm, I seriously don't think tobacco is the most ADDICTIVE substance on EARTH... try heroin or methamphetamine.... that's way more addicting than a cigarette.

8. most disgusting thing ive ever smoked was a bowl of half tobacco and half weed.

never, ever do it again. only thing ill ever smoke is straight up bud... and maybe a few cigs here and there. but never will i ever mix em.

9. #9 GreyMatterTripp, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2008
    Grossest thing I've ever seen is the other guitarist in my band ripped a 5 foot plastic bong that had tobacco from an old left over stale swisher sweet that had been smoked to a roach. He also used an old Newport butt.

Shit was gross.

10. i dun think its addicting
    jus hard to stop lmao
    but if you like smokin weed enough,its really easy to jus stop havin smokes or mixing it with weed
    also its really fun to have a few smokes when you really drunk n high unless you get a nicotine rush off them
    any one wanna start off a thread about how fun it is to do jus about nythin when your waisted

11. thats fuckin jokes

nastiest thing i seen was someone smoke is, stuff off a forest floor in a 4 foot 3 inch wide bong
    funny thing is i brewed them the biggest chamber w/o inhalein it before i passed it to him to clear the chamber hahaha it was the funniest thing ive evre seen
    also watched a drunk girl at a party smoke a joint made of dirt rolled by the same kid who smoked the bong
    n ive watched two friends smoke incents O_O they were actually gettin hits

12. get a hookah!

13. hookahs are gross
    n i dun like sucking the air outta my friends lungs
    its aqward when im the only one getting a hit

14. i have got to do that... although i bet you wouldnt get the pipe back after they test it for residue, with how screwed up and corrupt the legal system can be. $5-20 bong?

15. years ago when I was still in highschool I put some broccoli in a pipe and handed to my friend he hit that shit up and it barely burned and he almost threw up from the taste.

He was PISSED :D

16. uhhh... what?!?!?!?

17. mm never do that personally I don't like tobacco. Usually people only mix tobacco with hash not bud.

18. lmao! i would've been too :D

19. him and his friend suck together.

20. Tobacco in a bong is more disgusting than fetuses (feti?) in a blender.