Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tobacco & Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bowlz, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Would smoking tobacco out of a bong be cleaner than a cig? due to the water filtering other than just the filter?

2. dude it will probably taste like shit

3. itll be cooler yet gross

4. I don't know if it would be any cleaner but it definitely wouldn't be worth it regardless. Try milking it with tobacco and let us know how that goes lol

5. Ok i just tryed it. It didnt taste to bad. and i liked how it hit my lung + the headrush. i want to know if its better or worse for you then smoking a cig

6. It's probably a tiny, tiny bit safer but nothing that would be noticeable.

7. Don't do either.
    Just smoke weed.

8. your a beast. haha, ive seen people take tobe rips outta bongs when they were cravin a smoke reaal bad, but that much tobacco smoke would just make me puke then pass the fuck out haha

9. It also ruins your bong for anyone that doesn't care for tobacco and smells like complete shit

10. My friends and I used to have a tobbacco bong. My roommates were a lot more into smoking mixed bowls than i was but i still did it every couple days. as far as safer? i doubt it..

11. When I lived in Humboldt the guys I hung out with had a bong that they kept on the back porch specifically for taking what they called "rips". It was a 50/50 mix of tobacco and weed and was an incredible head rush, but tasted like shit.

12. I coughed a lung up and it tasted like shit when I smoked tobacco in my bong (even with ashcatcher). Don't do it man! Just smoke weed. :smoke:

13. I'd only put weed in a bong. If I want tobacco, I'll light up a nice gar.

14. everybody else i know takes rockers all the time and then when your at there place wanting to smoke weed,guess what your pretty much taking a rocker too and the bong is just black and disgusting. I thinking taking bong tokes of tobacco would be worse.