Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tobacco and weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Omanlew, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hey does anyone ever smoke tobacco hits out of a bong and then pack weed with the same bong after? I was just curious scientifically if this would make your high less efficient. Please be logical in your responses and dont just say eww its gross

2. eww its gross

3. same as derrick :(

4. I do it when i have hashish and im in the bong mood. It gives you a headrush, taste like crap but you still get high. I don't recommend doing this with cigarette tobacco. At least, do it with pipe tobacco.

5. I don't imagine it would make much of a difference besides taste. Maybe a little headrush? But I've never smoked out of a bong, so..

6. You mean you've never smoked out of a bong with tobacco, right? Because if you haven't smoked out of a bong period, well if I saw you I'd smoked you up with many BONGS. :bongin:

7. eww its gross

8. I like to lace up a hookah with shisha and mary jane. You get the nice tobacco buzz that fades into a terrific high.

9. Only joints and pipes so far! I made a bong the other day, but decided to go with the apple pipe instead.. I don't have the type of money to invest in a bong right now. Plus, I'm just too damn stuck on these joints. :smoke: