Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To you people who roll tobbacco with their joints.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ArcticMonkeys, Feb 22, 2010.

1. I am speaking from experience here, and I advise those of you who roll tobbacco in with their joints as filler (AND WHO DON'T SMOKE CIGARRETES) to invest in a pipe or a bubbler. I used to roll joints and eventually developed a mild nicotine addiction, this stopped as soon as a I bought my bubbler. Now the only smoke that enters my lungs is weed smoke.

This has happened to a few of my friends as well, and now they roll rollies when they don't have bud because the tobbacco is just there for the taking.

A nicotine addiction is a bad thing so get a pipe/bubbler/bong to prevent this.

Also as a side not I find it interesting how this is a problem mainly associated with european smokers who prefer to roll joints usually with tobbacco, whereas our American neighbours mainly use their bongs and pipes. I wonder why this is..

2. Because over here there are no mids or shwagg. All I get is very well grown or hydro weed. And because of that we roll spliffs so that you get more from the bud. As a 1 or 2 gram spliff can get a few people nicely blazed. Although I was a cigarette smoker before a stoner a few of my friends have picked up smoking through blazing. But tbh our nicotine addiction does not bother us as well only smoke roll ups or very expensive cigarettes as cheap ones are truely disgusting.

3. In my opinion if someone rolls a spliff and I taste tobacco
    instead of bud, I will tell them they suck at rolling. A well rolled splif should about 70bud/30 tobacco. And with a nice tobacco. No cheap cigarettes or golden virigina
    rolling tobacco that's nasty.

4. howd you get a nicotene addiction from such a small amount of tobacco..? shiiiiiit i used to smoke a fuckload of ciggs and i was always able to stop without a problem. blunts are my thing regardless tho i guess

5. And air, I'm assuming.

6. tbh I'd be worried if the air i was breathing even slightly resembled smoke