Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To you people who roll tobbacco with their joints.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ArcticMonkeys, Feb 22, 2010.

1. I am speaking from experience here, and I advise those of you who roll tobbacco in with their joints as filler (AND WHO DON'T SMOKE CIGARRETES) to invest in a pipe or a bubbler. I used to roll joints and eventually developed a mild nicotine addiction, this stopped as soon as a I bought my bubbler. Now the only smoke that enters my lungs is weed smoke.

This has happened to a few of my friends as well, and now they roll rollies when they don't have bud because the tobbacco is just there for the taking.

A nicotine addiction is a bad thing so get a pipe/bubbler/bong to prevent this.

Also as a side not I find it interesting how this is a problem mainly associated with european smokers who prefer to roll joints usually with tobbacco, whereas our American neighbours mainly use their bongs and pipes. I wonder why this is..

2. I hate smoking pureys. I find I dont get the same high compared to when i roll my joints with baccy. In fact even when i use my pipe or bong i put tobacco in the bowl. I just prefer the hit

3. Me and my friends smoke spliffs, and I could tell I was getting addicted to tobacco. I don't smoke cigarettes or rollies so I would light up a spliff whenever I felt the urge.
    That was a bad habit to get into, and it's probably a contributing factor to "cannabis dependence" over here. Anyway I've cut out the tobacco (unless with friends at the weekend) and just smoke with glass at home.

4. good job man!

5. Oh and it's 100x easier to take a t-break when you don't smoke baccy!

6. To each his own man.

7. I smoke cigarettes but I don't like mixing bud and tobacco. I just smoke a cigg after toking.

8. we all respect your opinion but i think we should let people toke however they want. if people want to put tobacco in, then so be it but i get what your saying. tobacco tastes nasty and is real addictive but i think the main reason people mix tobacco is cause of money. you'de have to buy alot more weed than usual if you just used weed in your joints.

9. But you would get higher?

10. obviously you would as there is more weed but its very costly. im a student so blunts are for special occasions. im skint as it it! lol

11. Not only that but some people (myself included) are quite lightweight when it comes to dank. 4 hits on a blunt and im properly fucked for at least an hour

12. just saying, i smoke a joint with tobacco in every day or two and i am in no way addicted to nicotine, and it's not necessarily a problem is it, i think in some ways it's a far more relaxing to just smoke a big joint (I only roll 10% tobacco 90% weed) which burns for longer and more evenly and i don't need to light the joint once it's lit...just my opinion.

13. I roll joints with just a bit of tobacco because it helps the joint burn better. Alot better. I also use tobacco when I only have a little bit of bud. So insted of rolling a "pinner joint", ill have a decent sized joint with a little bit of bud.

14. Yeah thats what im saying. the tobacco helps the joint in alot of ways. Idk how popular blunts are in the UK, but If you have enough bud, then smoke a blunt insted of a joint. I smoke blunts on the regular. Ill only smoke a joint if i have no dutch, or a small amount of weed. Blunts last longer, burn better, and hit harder than joints.

15. yeh yeh man i smoke a couple of blunts a week but it's really hard here to find decent blunt skins so it's not too popular, which is annoying because they're so sick!

16. Well I'd take a fat Spliff over anything tbh. The tobacco makes it easier to roll a fat cone, makes it burn more evenly and saves bud. I agree tobacco
    tastes nasty but I skimp on rolling baccy compared to the bud content. So it's still tasty enough to lap up

17. Whacky tobacky.

18. Did you just call Europe a country?

19. No blunts in UK? They dont sell cheap cigars like dutches, games, white owls? That sucks. Theres a huge demand for them in the US so I guess thats why there everywhere here.

20. Hahahaha