To what extent can we talk about the darknet?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Vicious, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Title says it all. Oh and bitcoins and gambling.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I love to gamble.. but who the hell would do it on the darknet? It's way better to do it in person. Also the dealer's can't cheat you.

3. Tons of good sites that deal in bitcoins. I prefer BTC to cash at this point.

What's your game, mate?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Blackjack all day

5. I just played sit and goes (texas hold), was up 10mil (virtual money for practice), lost it in 5 minutes. I either do great or horrible but I like poker since you play the player.

6. Darknet sounds scary. I picture it as a place for conviening pedophiles and anarchrists to plot terrorist acts. But you say it's a gambling site?

• Like Like x 1
  7. A bit of everything, top secret files, fraud schemes, drug sales, weapons, bank drop accounts but that's the absolute bad side. Any pedostuff is a honeypot or for the elite at this point. It's a good way for making the government stay the fuck out of your money. BTC are the greatest things created. It's not just the bad stuff, bars are accepting them, car salesmen, realtors. Sure theres a bad side but most DNMs are a place where you can get weed just like from a club shipped to you. Now that's why I ask what we're limited to talking about, if I post pictures from my recent drop, will it get in trouble? Or is it only a problem if I advocate sales or give out the onion. It's not much different than advising anywhere how to buy drugs elsewhere but theres so, so much on the darknet that isn't criminal. Couple of my new favorite forums are on there. It's more about anonymity, getting out from under watchful eyes and enjoying unrestricted freedom. But yes, gambling is a pretty big part. The odds are good too and rarely rigged, the ones that are get dropped fast. Frankly I trust a gambling site dealing with BTC more than cash. One of the best parts are free college test books, teacher's edition. It's also used for laundering and tax evasion, which doesnt make this thread request sound good but I'd like to talk about some of the hype kief and wax I get. Though I don't suppose I need to say where it comes from, though I see it as no different as saying it came from a club.

In a way, BTC alone are like stocks. I bought 1 BTC when it was 400 and within 3 days it was 1,100. Right now it's staying around a steady 700.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wow. I'll have to check that out. I'll leave the rest for the admins/mods to decide. Thanks for your reply!

• Like Like x 1
  9. There's a lot to learn about internet security before you dive in too deep but that is something you should practice on the clear net too. Tor alone won't make you invisible. Either way, reddit is a good source about stuff like hiddenwiki and dark net markets (DNMS). It's basically, if the Earth was the internet, the crust would be this. the other 90%+ would be in the dark. It's like the unworking of things and more old school in many ways.

10. I've read some, can you just grab Tor and go from there or do you need to do other nefarious things to hide your tracks?

I missed the heyday of The Darknet which sounded pretty bad ass when it came to transactions and hard to find antiques. Hear nowadays it's really just a cesspool for CheesePizza, Hitmen, and scammers.. which is too bad I miss antiquing my bowling balls off.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I wonder if the darknet is where my cc number was purchased and then used to buy plane tickets to Turkey.

Bastards.

12. 99% yes, but most carders make up their own numbers, then when they're caught they make a new one.

• Like Like x 1
  13. High this is bigtum. Exactly Wut site do u play blck jack on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. You can't post links or direct anyone to specific sites. You can have a conversation about it and you can certainly discuss bitcoins. However, if you move into talk that is of something illegal, then that is not going to float.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.