Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To Wake & Bake or Not to Wake & Bake?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kannabosm, Mar 29, 2019.

1. For years I was a Sunday morning only Wake & Bake devotee. Now I find that I get up early so I can 3-4 days a week as well. Upside, I am in a better mood all day. Downside is I have to burn twice as much weed in the evening to get the same effects. Should I stop the Wake & Bakes during the week or not, any long term W&B's I would love your input on this. Other than the cost I am not seeing any downside.

2. [​IMG]
    A Hash-Coconut oil capsule for breakfast every morning. A couple of tokes off the pipe in the evening is enough to kick the oil in the ass for a few hours and I can crash at 9pm for a full nights sleep.
    My 35 cents.(adjusted for inflation we don't have.)
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  3. I smoke..therefore I am

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Love to wake n bake, I can't everyday because of work but usually on weekends I do.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I am retired so yes, wake and bake almost every dang day. It is awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I was that way for years then all of a sudden, busy day at the farm, w&b made the whole thing a blast. Not machinery, we were stacking firewood. I don't w&b everyday, but the days I do I am laid back & patient with people. Please know, I am neither pro/con, just wanting to evaluate myself with others, I always need a "check line" so-to-speak.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have a very low tolerance cause I smoke only late at night and perhaps a little earlier on my days off. But every now and then a good old wake and bake is still fun but I don't make it a habit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The answer is always yes :)

• Agree Agree x 1