to trim or not to triM?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by grow59195, Feb 11, 2013.

1. new, i know i should trim, but what and how? was watching youtube shows but all the plants i saw where bigger. Im in love and dont want to hurt her or even worse kill her.

Attached Files:

2. do not trim yet.
    only trim when big leaves are blocking light from other growing parts.
    you could top or fim the plant right about now though.
    google it im not going to explain it.

3. so as i was reading i found that the first few nodes should be even with each other untill the plant matures and it will start not being even. When i look at my lil guy the nodes are already not even.

[​IMG]

is this because it was a clone orr?

4. yes if it was a clone that would explain why. you can still FIM

5. Cause it was a clone. Glad you are in love, but it sounds like you might need to take a deep breath and chill. Just be patient and let her grow. You are no where near needing to trim anything. You could top it if you want, but I would wait a bit longer. Don't over love your plant to death. I have seen noobs love their plants to death. it is an exciting thing I know, but right now it just needs to be left to do it's thing. She does look happy, and healthy though so you are off on the right foot. have fun, and good luck. Any other questions just ask, and welcome to the City.

6. yep been doing lots of reading sense my last post. getting my room all set up now. have a 4' 6500k t12 on this baby at the moment. 18/6 and has grown a few inches. gonna go home and idk about toping it think im gonna go FIM it tonight sense the nodes arnt horizontal i feel mifing will be better then topping. Im making sure not to over water and waiting till the top layer of soil is dry before watering. strain is ace of spades and is from a local co-op in tacoma wa.