Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To Toke, or not to toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chipmunkdude, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Ok so today I have to go to a family friends party at 6 and nobody thats going to be there knows I smoke or would approve of it, and my friend just asked if I want to hang out and smoke from like 12-4 but I'm not sure if I should before the party or not...what do you wise people out there think? :confused:

2. I say go for it, since you're smoking until 4 in 2 hours you should have sobered up enough

3. i cannot think of a situation where i would choose not to toke. :smoke:

but i guess it depends on how bud affects you. can you keep your cool whilst baked?

4. I can keep my cool fine but I'm worried about the timing since I'll be burnt out at the party and I always get insanely tired when I'm burnt out

5. i would go for it, munch out at the party and nobody will think your high unless you give them a reason to

6. ya, just munch out at the party. great way to counter burnouts--for me at least. :)

7. Clear eyes or Rhoto's and a stick of gum. Problem solved.