Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To Toke or not to Toke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tallsmoke402, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Ok guys and gals, my buddy and i have been smoking about a half a year now and neither of us have ever had to get a drug test. My buddy has go get one in mid December for his college golf program. We are going to the 311 concert and want to blaze it up. He is afraid if he does he will test positive and get kicked out of the program. He hasnt smoked for about a week so is he cool to smoke with me or should he just wait it out? Thanks :wave:

2. Mid December? It's still the beginning of November he'll most likely be good.

3. If he is a daily smoker he may need up to 30 days to be clean.

4. If the test is in december. He hasnt smoked for a week.

If he smokes jsut a joint or a bowl. Then stays clean till december. All is good. Just make sure he exercises build of a good sweat.

Remember THC is in the fat cells. stored on your body. You need to burn them off. Drink water or cranberry juice to keep you pissing. And NO smoking.

5. Do you know if it's a urinalysis, or a hair follicle test...30 days for urine, but 90 days for hair...

6. That's what I thought and was telling him he is skinny so he should be fine and he doesnt smoke that much anymore so i thought he would be fine. Thanks for the reassurance everyone. :)

7. It is a piss test. I believe.