Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To toke or not to toke.. that is the question!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiDz, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Okay, so my room mate is in the living room watching t.v. I'm in my bedroom... I usually wait till' she goes to bed but I'm tired of waiting. If I put a towel under my door, close my vents and blow smoke out my window do you think she will smell it? Will any of the smell seep through?

2. ya it will work but do you have a mini fan

3. Just make sure to hold the piece outside of the room while its churning. But yeah its easy

4. no i dont lol

5. my window has a screen

6. Easiest solution would be to get a new roommate. :D

7. What I mean is to hold it in the area between the window and screen (higher up of course )

8. I have to be careful as well while certain people are home. I put a towel under my door, light a stick of incense and put it near the door to cover the smell if it seeps out. I then open my window, point the fan outside, and blow the smoke outside. If you are still concerned about the smell, make a doob tube, and blow the smoke through that and out the window.

9. she's your room mate not your mom why do you have to listen to her if she tells you not to smoke weed?