Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To TOKE? Or NOT to TOKE? That is the question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeTheToke, Jul 24, 2010.

1. So, story is, i was high yesterday, and my mother practically caught me smoking. I'm 21, I live by myself, but I visit every weekend, minus this thursday, lol. So I smoked inside my washroom, yada yada, everything is fine, except I forgot that I left my bag of weed, lighter, sploof, and stem in the fucking washroom. How dumb.

So, my high self guilted myself into throwing away the sploof and bag of weed, and i did that. I got a bag, threw the shit into the bag, and put that bag in a garbage bag.

Now, I just came back from a local joint (volunteered for work) and I'm pretty exhausted, and I know I can retrieve my weed back. I haven't been in this situation ever.

Now, I'm letting the decision be in the hands of grasscity.

What do I do grasscity?

Do I grab the sac back? Or do I let it be?

TL;DR THREW BAG OF WEED IN GARBAGE, EXHAUSTED TODAY, I KNOW I CAN RETRIEVE BAG AND SMOKE, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD, I ASK OF YOU TO DECIDE FOR ME.

Thanks guys.

2. id smoke it, thats just me.
    toke it.

3. You would be crazy not to get that weed back. so yes toke up.

4. Do it.. do it for those who are dry.. and wish they had the chance =\

5. To toke is ALWAYS the answer when presented with that question, that needs to be added to the Cannabible.

6. Rep to both of you. Not because of the advice, but because of the worthiness of the post. I will smoke this shitty weed in honor of everyone dry, and yes, this needs to be added into the cannabible.

So, since we're already in this thread, what movie should I watch? :D:wave::smoking:

7. toke on brotha

8. American Psycho

9. The Last Samurai.

10. Your 21, you spent your hard earned money on a bag of magic plant material.
    Grab your stash, sit back, get lit, and enjoy the evening.:wave:

11. Lol, you guys. Fucking stoners XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Love it.

Anyways, I just dug through two sealed trashbags for a half full sac, desperate stoner attempt #1. But hey, at least I'm not digging up res hahahaha.

Alright.

So, I guess I'll report back to this thread 4 bowls of regular weed later?

So that's about a half a bowl of dank in Canada. lol.

Well, I wouldn't know how it is in america, anyway.

Alright, brothas, I'll report back soon. I needs to taketh a shower.

12. Alright. Sorry for the bump. But it appears that this weed has moistened, due to it being with a water bottle filled with a couple drops.

What do?

13. How much is there? Smoke the driest buds and put the rest in an airtight glass container.

14. If you got a lamp that puts out a lot of heat put it right over the bud for a bit.

15. there's around .4 left, and it's about as moist as a semi fresh fluffy sativa.

Does that help? Lol.

Should I just say fuck it and smoke it?

16. Wait a few minutes for it to dry out, what the hell else would you do

17. ^haha.

Alright, I just put it under my lights for intervals of 10 seconds 3 times. And now they're pretty crispy. Thanks GC ONCE AGAIN. LMFAO.

Alright. Off to the shower.

18. Well shit I probably would, as long as its not wet, just a bit moist.

19. Would you throw money into the garbage or buy something with it?

TOKE UP, MAN